"We'll Protect You No Matter What!"

Suggestion by @English_child2004
Non-despair au (Sorry m8's)

Kokichi was laying on his bed bored. His brother, Rantaro, was out with Korekiyo, and their other sisters are hanging out with their friends, or Kokichi doesn't want to talk to them.
Suddenly he suddenly heard a knock on his bedroom door.
"Come in,"
Then Nagito, Kokichi's dad walked in,
"Hey Kichi, you haven't left your room a lot today. Maybe you should go out with your friends, to the mall or something. I don't like seeing you lonely."
"Hm, ok, I'll text some of my friends! Thanks hope dad!"
"Oh no problem Kokichi! But you shouldn't thank trash like m-"
"Finish that sentence and I'll tell talentless father."
"Oh ok- well I'll talk to you later, just let me know where you're going if you go anywhere."
"Ok!"
Hope father smiled and left closing the door. Kokichi grabbed and turned on his phone. He went to a small group chat with him, Shuichi, and Kaito. And started texting them,

Kokichi: heyyy guys!

Shuichi: oh hi kokichi!

Kokichi: is Kai-Chan on?

Kaito: yeah I'm here, what you need?

Kokichi: I wanna hang out with you guuuyyyyssss!
I'm bored and everyone is busy!

Shuichi: oh well I'm free today.

Kaito: same I'm bored currently, where we meet up?

Kokichi: didn't think that far, we could go to the mall
like we usually do?

Shuichi: ok, so should we all meet up their in like, 30 minutes?

Kokichi: deal!

Kaito: yeah sure,

Kokichi turned off his phone and got up. Kokichi has been dating them both for awhile now, the confession was awkward but I mean, he did end up dating them both.
He smiled at the thought, and walked over to his closet to change. He changed into a spaced themed sweater, and went out of his room to find his hope father.
He knocked on his dad's door, before just opening it.
"Hey hope dad?"
Hope dad (Nagito) and talentless father (hajime) we're cuddling watching TV.
"Oh did I walk in on something?"
"Stop thinking like that Kokichi, anyways what is it you need your dad for?" Talentless father asked.
"Oh right! I'm gonna go to the mall with some 'friends'."
"Oh you mean your boyfriends?" Hope dad said,
"Wha-"
"Yeah, Rantaro told us, we don't mind."
"Oh-... I'm gonna fucking kill him- anyways I'm gonna go now bye!" Then he just ran out.
After walking awhile Kokichi finally made it to the mall, to see Shuichi and Kaito already their.
"Oh here guys! Thanks for waiting for my appearance! I mean, I know you wouldn't do anything without me, but I mean yeahhh,"
"Heh, you're welcome for us waiting for you," Kaito smiled,
"Anyways," Kokichi grabbed Kaito, and Shuichi's arms, "let's go in!"
"R-right," Shuichi responded and they walked on in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After awhile of walking around the mall, Shuichi stopped. Kokichi and Kaito turned to look at what he was looking at. It was hot topic.
"Guys, we gotta go in..." Shuichi said
"Ha yeahhhhh... well, I'm Banned from there.." Kokichi responded,
"What- How??"
"Anyways, you guys can go in! I just can't,"
"But-"
"I don't want to ruin any fun for you guys, I'll be at that bench right there!" He points to a bench near the shop.
"Oh, ok... you gotta stay right there though ok?" Kaito said, making sure Kokichi knew to stay.
"Yeah, Yeah, I know I'll stay I'll stay. You don't have to tell me!"
"I'm just making sure,"
Kokichi stuck out his tongue, as Kaito rolls his eyes.
"A-Alright guys! Kokichi we'll be back, ok? Stay safe!" Shuichi stopped them.
"Ok! Cya in a little Shumai! Bye bye Kai~Chan~!"
Shuichi waved, and grabbed Kaito's hand, and they walked in.
Kokichi wasn't actually lying this time. He was banned from Hot topic. Dice is to blame. Kokichi walked over to the bench, And pulled out his phone. He pulled up Minecraft and waited for his boyfriend's to come back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not even ten minutes later, someone walked up to Kokichi. He looked up past his phone to see, a middle aged man.
"Uh, can I help you?"
"Hey, what's a cute little kid like you doing alone?"
Kokichi immediately felt uncomfortable.
"Uh? I'm waiting for my boyfriend's what else would I be doing?"
"I just wanted to talk, so where are your 'friends'."
"Uh? It's not important to you, now leave me alone."
"Why would I do that?"
He immediately grabbed Kokichi's wrists.
"H-hey! Let go!"
Kokichi struggled, while the man was pulling him away.
Right as this was happening, Shuichi and Kaito was just leaving the store.
"Koki-"
"Kaito over there!" Shuichi pointed to Kokichi trying to pull away from this weird thirty year old guy.
Kaito immediately dropped everything and ran over to Kokichi. He hit the old guy's arms, making him loose grip of kokichi.
Kokichi backed up , and Shuichi put his arms around him,
"Are you ok kokichi?"
"H-Huh, oh Shumai, I'm ok."
Kokichi was slightly shaking.
Kaito was yelling at the guy about trying to grab a minor, until a mall cop came over for Kaito to explain.
After that Shuichi and Kaito started taking Kokichi outside.
"Don't worry Kokichi! Me and Shuichi will be here to protect you no matter what!"
"That sounds gay Kaito." Kokichi responded.
"Kokichi we are all dating."
"Anyways, since we're outside.. I guess we should all go home,"
"Kokichi, why don't me and Kaito, if you're aloud to, walk you home?" Shuichi asked.
"Yeah my Dads don't mind," Kaito responded.
"Oh ok, well let's go."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Shuichi and Kaito took Kokichi home, they hugged him, before Kokichi went inside after saying goodbye.
Once he entered his house, he saw his dads, and brother (Rantaro). Hope father smiled, "Hey Koki, How was the mall?" He asked.
"I almost got sexually assaulted,"
Rantaro looked at him, "what-!"

986 words
Sorry if this isn't well, and I'm sorry that it's taking me awhile to post