No hes not dead

This chapter contains suicidal thoughts so read at your own risk
I walked back Into the house and saw my dad crying. "We're the hell did you go" he said. "Somewhere" I said. I was walking upstairs when my dad grabbed my wrist and it hurt but I didn't show it. "Leave me alone I rather spent the rest of my birthday locked in My room." I said. "Your birthday." He said confused. "Wow my dad doesn't even know my birthday I mean no one does besides mr.butcher you know I should go visit him." I said I got out of my dads grip walked out the door I went to the store and I saw his wife crying. "We'res mr.butcher" I asked. "H-he's dead I'm so sorry E." She said. "No no that's not true" I said crying. "I'm so sorry he got sick and passed away." She said I ran out of the store I was bawling my eyes out the one person who loved me is gone. I ran back home I ran inside Anthony was in the living room watching tv with my dad I ran to the kitchen I started looking for a knife I found one and I sat on the floor up against the wall I stabbed myself two times I started coughing blood I started to feel dizzy I got up and started walking I held my stomach it was bleeding I started walking up the stairs I was crying once I got to my room I went to the bathroom and turned the water on after it filled up I got inside i looked at my phone and looked at all the pictures of me and mr.butcher after I threw my phone at the wall and then everything went black.