DOCTORS😤

Elena POV
We got to the doctor and I got rushed into a room they checked my knee and left they came back 20
Minutes later. "Ok so you sprained your knee and looking at your health files you should probably get a therapist for your anger issues and your anxiety." The doctor said. "You have anxiety and you never told me." My dad said. "Now we have to check your arms because it says here you suffer from severe de" he said but I cut him off. "I suffer nothing ok so just do whatever your going to do to my knee because we came here for my knee." I said. "No let him check your arms." My dad said. "Then everyone get out." I said. "No were staying" josh said. "Fine" I said I didn't want Payton to see the doctor pulled up my sleeve and saw so many cuts on my arms I looked at Payton and he looked back at me weirdly I knew he was never going to talk to me again. They put a brace on my knee and I got crutches we got out of the doctors and I saw Payton get into a different car he probably didn't want to talk to me ever again. We got in the car and I just sat there looking out the window we got home and I went straight to my room I locked the door I grabbed my speaker and started to blast my sad sad music.
1.before you go
2.say something
3.that should be me
4.impossible
5.hold on
6.one last pic and I'll be gone
7.suicidal
8.let you down
9.idk you yet
10.broken
11.this city
12.i just wanna feel something
I decided to take pictures for Instagram.
Elena.hall

Caption: my dad is probably gonna come to my room any second now and get mad at me for not having my knee brace on and not using my crutches

Comments disabled