Teaching kio how to be a bad bitch😂

Elena POV
I went downstairs to finish my breakfast I grabbed my breakfast and sat down on the couch and put Hamilton on and say  no to this was on and I started singing after I finished singing. "Danm you don't deserve Eliza she deserves better." I said. "Alexander Hamilton reminds me of someone oh yeah that person." I said. Then I went to my room and cleaned it and I put Schuyler sisters and I was singing and I got distracted from the singing then kio came in. "Teach me how to fight" he said. "Why" I asked. "Someones gonna jump me and I want to be a bad bitch." I said. "Ok and when are they going to jump you." I said. "In two days" he said. "Ok go change and meet me in the gym." I said. He left my room and I got changed.

After I went to the gym and saw all the boys there

After I went to the gym and saw all the boys there. "Why are all of you guys here" I asked. "Because your teaching kio to fight and so we thought you could use some help." Josh said. "Who wants to jump me" I said. "Me me me" jaden said. "Ok" I said. "So your walking down the street and someone jumps you." I said. Then Jaden tried to punch me I grabbed his wrist and punched him then I kicked him in the no no spot and then walked next to kio and Jaden was laying on the floor crying. "Also kio you never know if they'll have weapons so here." I said. I gave him three pocket knives. "Why do you have these." Josh asked. "Because I almost got kidnapped once when I was walking to school by two boys who looked like my age." I said. "Kio try it on josh." I said. He did and he did it right. "Ok now bad bitch lessons." I said. "You do you don't care about what anyone else say thinks ok wear what you want DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU WHAT TO DO BECAUSE THEY DONT CONTROL YOU AND BECAUSE YOUR A BAD BITCH" I said. "also when you wake up after you get ready look in the mirror and say I'm a bad bitch and will always be a bad bitch and if some one calls you a bitch say if your gonna call me a bitch put bad in front of it bad bitch my way my way or the high way." I said. "Thanks" He said. "Ok my work here is done good bye." I said. Then I saw a punching bag. "WE HAVE A PUNCHING BAG YESSS" I yelled. "Here are the gl" josh was saying but I was already punching the bag then it fell the thing that was holding it broke. "Whoops sorry guys." I said. "It's ok" my dad said. After I put my AirPods in and played Hamilton music and I did a back flip and I totally forgot about my knee and when I landed I hurt my knee pretty badly but I've felt worse pain so I played it off so no one noticed after playing around in the gym I went to my room and I checked my knee and it was purple like really really purple.