Whyyyyyyyyy😤

Elena POV
I woke up and I remembered I got surgery yesterday I texted my dad to come help me get up because I had a brace on my knee and my knee hurt really badly.
Dad💕😤💖
E-dadddddd!!!!
D-yes
E-come help me
D-ok btw the hype house is coming over
E-ok but not tayler right
D-uhhhh
E-he's coming isn't he
D-yea
E-ugh fine 🙄 come help me now before I hurt myself walking again
Later my dad came up to my room and helped me to try and walk I tried with my crutches and I could so I went downstairs and I saw tayler there. "I'm going back to my room" I said. "No your not we need to talk to you about something." My dad said. "Ok fine." I said I walked back down stairs and I only saw tony ondreaz and tayler and my dad. "Ok so there's this competition for dancing and it's for 14 year olds and tayler is doing but he needs a partner so we were wondering if you wanted to be his partner." Tony said. "If you didn't notice already I'm crippled." I said. "You'll be healed by then." My dad said. "Fine whatever." I said.
SKIP TO A COUPLE OF WEEKS
I was already healed so I could walk again without my crutches and I didn't need my brace but I did have to go to physical therapy today was the first day I was dancing in weeks we went to the dance studio and tayler wasn't there yet so I decided to practice I locked the door and I put on two songs.
1.hasta el amanecer
2.solo por un besó
Tayler finally got here and we had to dance to Hamilton and you'll never guess what song we have to do did you guess helpless that means we had to kiss I walked out of the dancing area and went to my dad. "You know In this dance me and tayler have to kiss right I'm not doing this unless if we pick a different song ." I said. "Ok then pick a different song" tony said. I picked hasta el amanecer after we danced me and my dad went home. "Nope it's not happening I'm not dancing with tayler." I said. "You have to" my dad said. "Ugh" I said. "What's up with her." Josh asked. "She doesn't want to dance with tayler." My dad said. "Oof after what happened the other day with him it must have been awkward." Josh said. I gave him a death stare then I ran up to my room and locked the door cause I knew my dad would come up to my room and ask what josh was talking about.