Heart been broke so many times

Elena POV
I kept dancing then pretty girl played I started singing and I was jumping on my bed then my door opened it was my dad. "So since when were you aloud to get your phone back." He said. "You said until I told you why I beat up tayler and I told you" I said. "But then I grounded you again and I grounded josh." He said. "But like I mean Addison knew too and she was ok with it." I said. "Well me and Addison broke up." He said. "What why" I said. "She cheated on me this wasn't the first time" my dad said crying. "Ok let's go to the hype house." I said. "No she doesn't live there anymore." He said. "ugh whatever just get out please" i said for some reason i felt sad. "are you ok" my dad asked. "yeah im fine" i said. "are you sure" he asked. "DO I LOOK OK JUST STOP ASKING IM CLEARLY NOT OK JUST LEAVE ME ALONE OK JUST GO GET OUT OF MY ROOM" i yelled i was bawling my eyes out. I don't know why I was crying it couldn't be Addison I wasn't close to her it was about tayler I kinda miss him but I can't he hurt me then I got a text.
Tayler💔
T-can we talk
E-why
T-I need to tell you the truth
E-about what
T-about the relationship we had
E-um ok were do we meet
T-Hollywood sign be there in 10
E-ok cya
Shit what am I going to do now. "JOSH!" I yelled and he walked in. "Yes" he asked. "I know this is wrong but I still like tayler and I know I shouldn't but he asked to talk and I said yes what am I supposed to do josh." I said. "Ok first of all calm down and I'll help you sneak out I'll say we're going to get candy or something and I'll drop you off and then when you guys finish talking go back to the car we get candy and we come back home." He said. "Ok" I said. I got dressed we told everyone we were going to buy candy josh dropped me off at the Hollywood sign. "Hey tayler" I said. "Hey Elena" he said. "So I wanted to tell you that I did get dared to date you but I only did it because i liked you and I still do and I got mad when you broke up with me so I said that I found someone better when there was no one better than you and I'm sorry I punched." He said. "I like you too" I said. "So are we back together now." He asked. "Yea but secret only josh will know and that is it." I said. "Ok" he said. "Ok well I have to go bye." I said. "Bye" he said. And I got into the car and told josh what happened and we have to keep it a secret but I look out the window and see tayler kissing another girl I got out of the car and slapped him. "WERE DONE TAYLER" I yelled and I went back to the car we got candy and I was crying.