Broken

Don't play the song until I tell you to
Elena POV
I was in my room when I decided to clean it I put on Hamilton music cause you know I love Hamilton so I put Aaron burr sir cause I love it and then I started rapping.
I'm John Laurence In the place to be a two punch on Sam Adams but I'm working in three those red coats don't want it with me cause I will pow chicka pow these cops till I'm free.
I got interrupted by my dad. "Phone now" he said. I handed him my phone. Maybe I should stop fighting maybe I should be the girl I was at the orphanage yeah I'll be the quiet girl because she's depressed. My dad called me down for dinner I went downstairs and sat down and ate I was quiet I would usually make jokes but if I wanted to be the quiet I needed to be quiet at home too. "You ok" my dad asked I just nodded yes. I ate I got up put my dish In the sink my dad asked if I could wash the dishes I did while I was washing the dishes I saw the knife from when I tried to kill myself I dropped the plate I was washing I ran to my room and locked the door. I went up against the wall and slid down and sat on the floor my mental health wasn't in a good place and I knew this would ruin relationships I know I'm gonna regret this but I called tayler over. He came we got to my room and sat on my bed. "So what did you wanna talk about." He said. "I think we should break up I'm sorry it's just that my mental health isn't in a good place and I don't want it to ruin are relationship" I said. "Fine I was going to break up with you anyways I found someone better." He said. "Ok" I said. He walked out of my room I got up and locked the door and just laid on my bed staring at the ceiling crying silently I started getting a panic attack and the only one who knew how to calm me down was mr.butcher but he's gone but what if mrs.butcher could help me she was always there I ran downstairs and ran out the door to the store I walked in and saw mrs.butcher. "Can you help me I'm having a p-panic attack." I said mrs.butcher came up to me and handed me a cup of tea it calmed me down. "Thank you but I have to go now my dad is gonna come looking for me." I said as I jumped off the counter. "Goodbye sweetie come again if you need anything oh and here mr.butcher left you a note." She said she gave me the note. I walked out the store and opened the note and read it.
Dear Elena if your reading this I wanted to let you know I love you and there's a necklace attached to the back of the paper it has a quote that I always told you "the things you are passionate about are not random they are calling you." Now listen very closely if you have a panic attack drink tea and listen to you look wonderful tonight it's my favorite song now I wanted to say happy birthday sweat pea for all your birthdays and I want you to know I'll always love you goodbye
                                                      -love your      
                                 favorite old man mr.butcher
After I read it I was crying I put the necklace on

I walked home I saw my dad with my phone in his pocket he was talking to some people I didn't know I ran to him grabbed my phone and ran upstairs to my room and pulled up YouTube and put the song on(put the song on now)and I just sat on my floor c...

I walked home I saw my dad with my phone in his pocket he was talking to some people I didn't know I ran to him grabbed my phone and ran upstairs to my room and pulled up YouTube and put the song on(put the song on now)and I just sat on my floor crying I heard banging on my door it was my dad. "Open the door and give me the phone." He said. I just sat there crying. My dad ended up busting the door open he took my phone and turned it off and took it and walked out my room I got up and went downstairs to see a whole bunch of girls giggling and boys yelling and running around and I saw my dad talking to a guy. I just walked out the door I heard someone behind me