Meet the boys

Elenas POV
we got to a house it was huge I got nervous but I didn't show it I don't show any emotion I always felt numb. "BOYS IM HOME" Bryce Yelp then a whole bunch of boys came running down I got scared so I hid behind Bryce. And once they were all there and yelling I got really really scared that I quietly walked out the door i started walking around I knew places around here I thought I'd go visit mr.butcher he was my best friend even though he was a old man I walked to where he worked and I walked in. "What are you doing here." He asked. "I got adopted and u got scared so I came here." I said. "Well you should better go back" he said. "Ok bye mr.butcher." I said. I walked out the door I heard music playing so I started to walk to we're the music was coming from it was bunch of boys having a dance battle. "Hey can I battle." I asked. "Get lost little girl." He said. I was mad so I snapped back. "I didn't come here to be told no." I said. "Fine pick a partner" they said. I picked a boy and we battled against two boys. The other boys picked there song and danced it was me and the other boys turn his name was nick he was 13 we danced to that girl just  gotta be kissed at the end me and him looked at each other and kissed it wasn't part of the dance I blushed we won the battle and then I saw bryce come out of the car nick gave me his number in case if I got a phone. "Bye nick." I said. "Bye" he said. I ran over to bryce. "Get in the car." He said I got in the car and there were two boys in it there names were Anthony and josh. "We saw that kiss is he your boyfriend." Anthony asked. "No it was part of the dance I just met him too and also it was a dance battle we versed these two other boys." I said quietly. Then Bryce got in the car.

(The dance you guys did)