im glad to call him my dad!!

elena pov
i woke up and saw the whole and laughed i walked downstairs i saw his body was gone then i saw the boys and they looked sad at me. "what" i asked. "we haveto go to court to see if i can have full custody of you" my dad said. i ran up to my room i was so scared what if i never saw them again. i got dressed and i took out my contacts i was scared to do this i looked in the mirror and saw my bright blue eyes i started to cry i put my contacts in and went back downstairs i ate breakfast and we got into the car we got there and we went in. we sat down and the judge started to speak. "ok so elena let me ask you are you happy with your adoptive father." she asked."yes" i said. "ok now let me ask you this do you really love them and want to live with them." she asked. "yes" i said. "ok now mr.hall are you happy with her" she asked my dad who was on the other side of the room. "yes" my dad said."well then mr.hall shes your daughter by law now" she said. i dont think ive ever smiled this big i ran to my dad and jumped into his arms we were both crying happy tears.
(i dont know how this stuff works so just bare with me also comment if you have any ideas.) we went home me and my dad were having a movie night in his room while he wasn't paying attention I put a face mask on him then me after he realized what was on his face he threw a pillow at me I just laughed then we took pictures and we posted them on our Instagram
Brycehall

) we went home me and my dad were having a movie night in his room while he wasn't paying attention I put a face mask on him then me after he realized what was on his face he threw a pillow at me I just laughed then we took pictures and we posted ...

caption:when your daughter makes you do face masks

comments:
joshrichards:awww look bryce is turning into a softie
^shut up josh
luvanthony:bro yourturning into a softie/dad
^guys stop calling me a softie!!
qgriggs: when bryce has no time for you
^ill hang out with you tomorow
user444:eww why would youlet him be your dad elena
^elena.hall:STFU I CHOSE HIM TO BE MY DAD BECAUSE I LOVE HIM AND HE CARES ABOUT ME
after the masks we watched a movie and we fell asleep cuddeling. i thought to myself wow im lucky hes my dad i glad to call him my dad!