Why are you so stupid!!!😭💔

Elena POV
After I ran to my room I could hear knocking on my door I mean I had to tell him sooner or later. "Come in" i said. My dad walked in and locked the door behind him and sat on my bed with me I explained everything to him but there is one thing I didn't mention was I wear contacts but there only the color ones I wear brown contacts and when I wear my glasses I put them in still because I don't actually use glasses. "Oh" my dad said. "One more thing" I said. "What"He said. "I don't actually need glasses and my eyes aren't actually brown." I said. "What do you mean." My dad said. I took out my contacts and showed him they were bright blue eyes. "So pretty" my dad said. "I haven't seen them in 12 years" i said. It was true I don't look at myself in the mirror when I don't have my contacts in. "WAIT REALLY" my dad said. "Yea when I was younger my biological dad would call me his blue eyed princess or blue and blue eye and once I found out about contacts I bought them I always hated my eyes." I said. "Go get a mirror." My dad said. "No i know what your doing." I said. I got up and ran out of my room and my dad started chasing me I forgot I didn't have my contacts in. "Woah your eyes are so pretty are those contacts." Josh said. My dad got a hold of me and told josh to get a mirror I closed my eyes shut. "Open your eyes" my dad said. "No" I said. Then I smelled something I recognized the smell it was my biological dad I still had my eyes shut I kicked my dad in the leg he let go of me I ran into my room put my contacts in and I got my gun that josh gave me He had permission to have the gun. I walked.downstairs. "Shhhh get behind me" I whispered they all came behind me and there he was the guy who tortured me for years. "Hey blue come on let's go home." He said. "No I'm not scared of you anymore." I said. "Oh come on blue let's go we have to go home."he said. "No and don't make me pull the trigger." I said pointing the gun at him I knew how to use a gun because when I would walk around when I was younger people would try and kidnap me but I shot them with a gun. "LISTEN TO ME WERE GOING HOME." He said grabbing my wrist it would make me scared but this time it made mad I shot him! He fell to his knees holding his stomach. I walked up to my room. As soon as I got to my room I locked the door and punched my wall. "WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE AND YOU HAD TO TOUCH ME YOUR SO STUPID STUPID!" I yelled while I punched my wall. Then I fell asleep with bloody hands and a whole in my wall.
A/n- by the way guys I got this Chapters Idea from tayam13 only the eye contact and color but the rest was my idea!