My life is falling apart

Elena POV
I was about to go to my room when my dad grabbed my wrist really tight I tried not to show pain but I couldn't it hurt. "Let go your hurting" I said. He let go "pull up your sleeve." He said. "Why" I asked. He grabbed my arm and pulled up my sleeve and saw my cuts

"Why" he said. "Because" I said. "Why" he asked again this time he was tearing up. "Because I'm just a screw up" I said I got out of his grip and ran out of the house I ran all the way to mr.butchers grave I sat down on the ground. "Hey um I just wanted to let you know that I love to and I miss you and my life's falling apart right now and I don't know what to do anymore cause all I want to do is cry I mean no one understands what other people are feeling but the thing is I don't feel anything and I'm just confused tayler found someone better I mean look at me I'm just the screw up I used to be so quiet and now I'm getting into fights I'm getting yelled at everyday I think I'll just stick to being the quiet girl again well I have to go but I'll come every day." I said I got up and walked away I just cried I walked back home I walked inside I looked at the boys and my dad and then i walked to my room and locked the door and just laid in bed crying then the boys came into my room they tried to talk to me but I just laid there they left and I just started throwing things on the floor I then threw a glass vase and just slid down the wall and just sat there and cried  I then punched the wall which made my hands bleed there was blood on my wall now I went to the kitchen and grabbed the first aid kit and bandage my hand I put the first aid kit away and went back to my room and fell asleep.
It's been three weeks I haven't slept eaten or left my room I haven't talked to anyone I decided I had to leave at some point so I got out of bed took a shower and got dressed I always wore the necklace.