🕊 | 002

『 C H A P T E R 2 』 🤍

"Woohooo! Let's have another shot, guys!" shouted Niall, dragging Louis with him to the bar, the triplets, Liam and Gigi and Zayn tagged along with them.

Louis was glad that Stanley wasn't there with them. The Omega was feeling more free, enjoying himself with his friends and getting wasted. It was fun. After their little argument, Louis didn't want to face the Alpha.

"It's getting hot here!" Louis claimed.

Standing at one of the tables, Louis took off his shirt. The Omega started dancing.

"I love this song!"

Drunk Edward was looking at him, lust shining from his eyes as he watched the small Omega moving his hips to the rhythm of the song. Edward bit his lower lip, his eyes never leaving Louis.

Harry was watching from the bar, ordering another drink for himself.

"Go for it, Lou!" Harry shouted, encouraging the blue-eyed boy. Harry was clapping his hands and shouting at Louis, who was dancing happily under the praise he was receiving from the certain Alpha.

Marcel was dancing in the living room, he didn't notice Louis' choreography at all. His glasses were getting foggy from all the hot breath of the other people dancing with him, Marcel was too drunk to care.

"Oh my God! Niall!" Liam shouted, running towards the window which Niall was about to jump from.

Zayn noticed Louis' dancing moves on the table, the Omega's audience growing bigger. The students were encouraging Louis, whistling and clapping their hands to the rhythm, shouting praises at him.

An unknown Alpha approached Louis, helping him down from the table, whispering something to the Omega. Louis looked uncomfortable and Zayn walked straight towards them.

"Let's get you home, love, shall we?" Zayn said loud enough for the Alpha to hear.

"He's good, Zayn, go away." the Alpha smiled menacingly at Zayn.

"With you, Nick?" Zayn chuckled, taking Louis' hand and leaving Nick standing there.

"My hero!" Louis squealed loudly, giggling right after.

Zayn had to chuckle at his drunk friend. The raven-haired Alpha met Liam with drunk Niall after a while.

"Loueh!"

"Neil!"

The two Omegas clumsily approached each other, giving the other tight hug. Feeling happy that they reunited after what felt like forever. They both ended up on the floor, their messy tight hug wasn't as stable as it seemed. The world was spinning with them, it was only a matter of time for them to fall down. Zayn chuckled at them and snapped a picture, the two Alphas helped them up again.

"We should go dance!" Niall exclaimed.

Louis eagerly nodding in agreement, taking Niall's hand and leading the way to the crowd in the living room.

"You're way too drunk to dance!" Liam protested.

"Please, Alpha! Dance with me." Niall hiccuped and Liam laughed at him.