🕊 | 007

『 C H A P T E R  7』     🤍

"What the fuck? Louis! It's 2AM!" Niall whisper-yelled with his thick irish accent.

"I told my sisters." Louis began.

"Oh, alright." Niall sounded surprised, "Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah, I mean, they have the right to know?" Louis replied, "They are my sisters after all."

"You're right." Niall agreed, "What did they tell you?"

"Grace got a great idea on how I could find them, who they are." Louis whispered.

"Oh! What is it? How?" Niall squealed excitedly.

"They can feel my emotions through the bond, can't they."

"She's a genius!" Niall squealed once again.

"Yeah, that's in the family, you know." Louis chuckled.

"What's the plan then?" Niall asked.

"There isn't one." Louis said with all his honesty.

"Louis! What the fuck!" Niall shouted.

At this point Louis had to move the phone a bit away from his ear, wondering if Niall woke someone up already.

"What do you mean you don't have a plan?"

"I just don't have a plan." Louis stated.

"That's an opportunity for you! You can't just pass it, come on, let's think of something." Niall said.

"I don't want to know who they are." Louis whispered again.

"What? Why?" Niall asked, the disappointment was laced in his voice.

"What if they don't want me in the end? And what if they are some old perverts!" Louis asked in his fear, admitting it to his best friend.

"What if, what if. What if not?" Niall started and Louis knew better than talking back to him at this state.

"Why would they be disappointed with you? I mean, look at you! You're beautiful and kind, the thing is that they probably don't know either." Niall stated calmly.

"Let's call it the greatest mistake of all the times!" Louis cheered fake-ly.

"Don't be so pessimistic about it, you know. Your love story is special." Niall chuckled.

"Oh God, Niall." Louis laughed.

"That's what I thought." Niall laughed a bit. "You should at least try."

Louis sighed. "I'll think about that."

"I will always support you, any decision you make, you know that. If you're ready, I'll help you find them."

"Aw, I know. Thank you, Niall." Louis smiled, even though Niall couldn't see him. "I'll be there for you too."

"Always and forever, you dumbass." Niall laughed.