🕊️ | 027

『 C H A P T E R 27 』 🤍

Today's plan for the family of Styles was simple.

Louis wanted to visit Marcel, his grave - the least he could do to introduce the Alpha's children to him.

After that accident, Louis spent so much time there that you could consider it unhealthy.

But it helped the Omega, talking to Marcel - or the stone, it brought some kind of comfort to him. He talked for hours, about his pregnancy, his excitement about the babies and stories with his mates or best friends. Louis also talked about his family and sometimes mentioned his school work after taking the Individual Educational Plan for Pregnant Omegas.

Louis always wanted to name one of his boys after Marcel, he really did. Yet it was hard for him to do so, because the Omega knew that Marcel wouldn't like it that way.

Louis knew that naming them after Marcel was a nice gesture, something many consider as a sweet thing to do.

But after that one talk he had with Marcel, Louis found himself thinking about naming the boys that name less. Marcel was complaining about his name, dreaming about the names like Dylan or Daniel, Noah.

And again, Louis loves those names and then he made sure that Marcel knew that his name is just as beautiful as any other names.

Harry picking Marcel's name as a middle name for Noah immediately made Louis sure that he didn't want any other middle name for his son.

The Omega also suggested that Harry and Edward should invite their family to meet the puppies.

Louis could only imagine the joyful reactions of their parents, their sister and her husband and he couldn't stop thinking about Mary-Jane and James' reaction too.

But it was all imagination, the real reactions were what he was really excited to see.

Harry was in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone and Edward woke up after him, beginning his work from the dining table.

Even though Harry made enough money for the family, Edward was stubborn and made his own clothing line - calling the company Styles Industries and designing his new collection for Marcel.

The two Alphas let their Omega get some more rest, they didn't want him to feel tired after having the sleepless night. The triplets kept on waking up and Louis was always by the crip as soon as one of the puppies cried out for their mommy.

From the baby monitor a whine was heard, one of the babies began to cry a bit.

Both of the Alphas shared a look, Edward stood up.

,,You can finish making breakfast." He said and Harry nodded, continuing his masterpiece.

Once the Alpha stepped into the nursery, there was none of the cries he heard before.

,,You should have slept, my love." Edward pouted, seeing Louis with Owen in his arms.

,,I couldn't let him cry, could I?" Louis chuckled lightly, kissing Edward with Owen in his arms.

,,I was just about to get him." Edward informed the Omega. ,,Harry is making breakfast."

,,You know I love to carry them." Louis smiled, kissing Owen's nose and the pup giggled. ,,I love when he cooks."