🕊 | 009

『 C H A P T E R 9 』 🤍

Louis prepared hot chocolate for the three of them, Penelope was doing something in her room while Harry was sitting on the sofa in the living room, waiting patiently on Louis.

The Tomlinson's had their kitchen connected with the living room, the entire area was open plan and very cosy.

Taking one cup to Penelope's room, Louis went upstairs to hand it to her, while she was reading some of her books. Once the Omega came back, he handed to Harry his own cup of the hot chocolate. Louis sat down next to him on the L shaped sofa, fiddling with the hem of his shirt right away.

"I was worried about you." Harry cleared his throat, causing the Omega to look at him. "Edward and Marcel were worried too."

Harry was staring into Louis' eyes, his deep ocean blue eyes, which he had fallen for. The eyes, which held the most power over him, the Alpha just wanted to dive right into them.

"Why though?" Louis chuckled, meeting Harry's worried face. "Why would you be worried about me?"

"Louis, you mean so much to us, why don't you understand? And- and after your breakup, we want you to feel better and that you're not alone." Harry stated.

"I know that, Harry. I would tell you even my stupidest problem, trust me." Louis chuckled again softly, which caused Harry to show one of his generous smiles.

Looking at Harry, smiling brightly, something inside Louis melted. He could quite literally watch Harry smile forever and never get bored of it. The same goes with Marcel and Edward.

"The hot chocolate is amazing." Harry praised, sipping on the drink again.

"Of course it is, I made it!" Louis chuckled. "Hold on a minute, I'll go check on Pen."

Nodding, Harry smiled and once Louis disappeared from the living room, he checked his phone.

There were two message notifications waiting on him already. His two idiotic brothers were trying to get his attention, almost desperately.

______________

My nerd🤓:
Once you tell him, let me know! x

Cullen🧛🏼‍♂️:
U asked him?

______________

Chuckling, Harry assured them to talk to them later before getting the phone back into his pocket. Louis was back within a few moments with Penelope trailing behind him, Harry found that cute.

Penelope sat at the chair in the kitchen and Louis handed her the laptop, the little pup thanked her brother before focusing her attention to the game she started playing just yesterday.

Outside the rain began to pour and Louis decided to light up the fireplace. The living room lit up with a cozy atmosphere and nice warmth spreading over the room.

"I need to ask you something." Harry began.

The Alpha seemed visibly nervous, yet Louis didn't want to mention that to make the boy next to him more nervous or even uncomfortable.