🕊️ | 031

『 C H A P T E R  31 』 🤍

The time flew by and the rainy days with leaves flying around soon turned into chilly weather with snowflakes and snowman guards on the front yards of houses.

This time of the year brought Christmas and with that the most special day - Louis' birthday, to the Tomlinson-Styles household.

As the months passed, Edward found himself forgiving his brother for abandoning them in some way (not really caring about the fact that it saved his brother's life).

The acknowledgement spread around their friends' houses too and Louis will never forget about Zayn and Gigi's reaction to the Alpha coming back.

And somehow it all came to the same way as before the accident. Miracle that could be only brought by the time.

Triplets were planning a whole day for their precious Omega, nothing but the best was still not enough for them and everything needed to be perfect.

The kids were shaking with excitement over the Christmas coming soon, who could blame them though.

Louis loved Christmas too.

It wasn't because of his birthday, (oh how he loved celebrating how old he was getting), it was the sparkle Christmas brought every year. The tradition was dinner with their family, the more the merrier, spending as much time as you can with your loved ones and then sneak the presents from Santa under the tree and watch the next morning the children pure joy.

The sweetest sweets, delicious food and many fairy lights decorating the house, bringing the right atmosphere into the room. The Christmas tree decorating and snowball fights in the backyard, that's what he loved.

And right now, Louis was the witness of the mess in the kitchen.

The flour was everywhere, covering the floor and cupboards and even the counters, fridge door and the three pups with goofy Alpha.

It didn't matter when he heard the laughter, saw their grins.

Wrecking the kitchen was always one of the most funniest activities in the house, of course, nothing can be better.

,,Mommy! We baked sweets!" Noah announced proudly, reaching for his mommy to pick him up.

Who is Louis to decline cuddles from his babies?

,,Did you?" Louis smiled, tickling the boy in his arms.

,,Yes! Here, take one." Owen took one of the cookies and ran straight to Louis.

,,Thank you, baby." Louis thanked the other boy, squatting down to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Noah then ran out of his arms to be with his brother.

,,Mmhm." Louis hummed after taking a bite of the cookie. ,,It's so delicious, you did so great."

Louis ruffled his boys' hair, earning happy and excited squeals from them. After that, they ran out of the messy kitchen, still in their messy clothes to make more mess in the living room.

Darcy then reached for Louis too and he took her from the counter she was sitting at,(where Harry was standing at, holding her so she wouldn't fall).