🕊 | 008

『 C H A P T E R  8 』     🤍

Louis tried his best to keep himself occupied with anything, it had been a week since he and Stanley had broken up. He was spending time with his family, Gigi and Niall. The Omega didn't want to rush anything, he wanted to enjoy his single life for a bit.

Yet here he is, locked in his bathroom and staring blankly into the mirror. The heartbroken feeling, his heart clenching with pain didn't leave his chest. It was just a week after all, what did he think? Stanley was his first love, boyfriend and kiss.

He cheated, am I ugly? Maybe I'm fat.

These thoughts were running around Louis' mind all the time, it was exhausting, trying to find out what made Stan cheat on Louis. He was never a bad boyfriend, nor did he feel like he did a bad job.

The knock on the door brought the Omega back to reality.

"Come in!" Louis yelled,

"Boo Bear."

"Hey, mommy." Louis smiled as soon as he saw his mother.

Sometimes he would think about his father, the person who he doesn't remember. His father left them when Louis was just a little boy, leaving his mother to handle the toddler all by herself.

Then Marcus came into the picture and his mother was happier again. Marcus was the father of Louis' sisters, he cared for Louis as much as he did for his own children. But unfortunately, Marcus died a few years ago because of the car crash accident. Louis missed him, he knew how precious their family was to him.

"Lou, could you please take twins to the school? I have to leave for work earlier today." his mother asked and smiled at him as she once again brought him back into the reality.

"Yeah, of course, mommy." Louis smiled back.

"Thank you so much, baby." his mother said and left the room after she engulfed him in her tight embrace.

His mother left after saying her goodbyes to everyone, leaving the kids home alone. Somehow the house fell into comfortable silence, which didn't last long because of the bickering of his sisters.

Louis sighed and after taking his clothes on, he went to check up on his youngest sisters. He knocked on their door lightly, the Omega didn't want to intrude their privacy.

"Come in!" one of the twins shouted.

Louis chuckled as he saw the identical girls sitting on the floor with a huge pile of clothes all around them.

"I thought you were ready to go!" Louis teased.

"I don't know what to wear, LouLou!" Denise pouted, looking with her big, blue eyes on him.

"Do you want some help?" Louis chuckled as he asked.

"Me too! Me too, please!" Penelope was quick to squeal.

"Alright, let me see what we got here." Louis smiled as he was searching for some suitable clothes.

Without a second thought, Louis took out some matching outfits. The Omega loved to see the two young girls wearing matching clothes, it was so fun and adorable, really.