🕊 | 018

『 C H A P T E R  18 』     🤍

The plan was easy, maybe the easiest it could be with the one point and that was to get Taylor jealous.

The question was just how?

There was a chance that Taylor doesn't want to be around Kendall anymore, or that she's just over the other Omega.

Who knew?

Louis didn't know much about Kendall, only that she came from a rich family and that she dated Harry. Oh, she has a boyfriend now.

Yet he found her cool to be around, she wasn't the classic rich girl, spoilt brat as he imagined her to be.

______________
CRIMINALS🔫

Louis:
At triplets around 6 PM?

Gigi👜:
Can't wait! Should I bring something?

Kendall🥤:
Let's get it started!

Niall🧞:
Bring pizza!

______________

Louis was in the living room at the Styles residence again. Harry invited him to breakfast and asked him about the whole 'Moving In' situation, which Louis was somehow always ditching.

Edward was in the room too, they weren't talking, no. The Alpha was decently ignoring him, focusing on the painting he was just making.

And oh, how Louis loves watching his man paint on the canvas. It was so calming, relaxing even.

My man.

"Louis?" Harry asked as he walked into the living room, his notebook in his hands.

The Alpha sat on the couch, bringing Louis' stretched legs into his lap.

"Did you write into my notebook again?" Harry asked.

"I would never!" Louis chuckled cheekily.

"Adore you?" Harry raised

"Don't you like it?" Louis asked, confusion written in his face.

"No, no. I love it." Harry assured. "It sounds so good." he praised and Louis beamed at it.

He likes hearing praise from his Alphas.

"I'm glad." Louis smiled, kissing Harry. "Could some of my friends come over later?"

These puppy eyes were prepared to kill everyone with their cuteness.

"Of course, I don't mind and I'm sure neither Edward or Marcel.

"Thank you." Louis kissed the Alpha again.

Taylor came to the living room too, leaving her room for once again. She walked in and hugged Edward straight in front of Louis. The Alpha had to stop what he was doing so he could hug her back.

She interrupted him while painting.

Rude.

Marcel was shut in his library, writing some more of his ideas again. The Alpha wanted Louis to read through them, give him his opinion and advice. Who was Louis to decline? He loves to read through Marcel's stories, it always brought him into the fantasy land where he built a strong bond with most of the characters.