🕊 | 003

『 C H A P T E R  3 』 🤍

"Louis!" a girl's voice whisper-yelled at him, waking the sleeping Omega up.

"Uh-huh?" Louis hummed, signalising that he was listening.

Louis wasn't a morning person. If he could choose between waking up early or later, he would choose later. Night owl's problems. His head was pounding, each thought brought another wave of pain.

"I brought you some medicine, take it." Friday smiled at him, "I'm sure it'll help."

Friday left the room, leaving Louis alone once again. Louis groaned, looking around the room and taking the medicine from Friday. Louis was sitting in the bed, his clothes were on, the room filled with the thick scent of sex. It left Louis confused as he opened the windows.

Louis then made the bed, making sure the room where he was staying looked presentable when he left. Checking the clock, Louis sighed, he won't make it to his first class anymore.

Louis waved his goodbye to Friday after thanking her for the medicine. Louis was making his way home, his eyes sleepy and hair messy.

"Louis William Tomlinson!"

Shit.

"Where the hell have you been all night, young man?" his mother screamed.

It sent shivers down Louis' spine, he wasn't used to his mother being strict. His stomach was clenching with the guilt for not telling her where he was.

"I slept over at a friend's house, I'm so sorry mommy." Louis pouted, making his big and blue puppy eyes.

Louis saw how his mother's face softened a bit.

Win.

"Don't do it again, okay? Come on, I made some breakfast." his mother brought him into a tight embrace.

"I won't, promise." Louis assured, making his mother smile.

Louis ate his breakfast and then disappeared into his bathroom. The steam was coming out of the shower and the hot water droplets were making his muscles relax under their touch. Louis was so tired.

Louis wore a white turtleneck he got with Niall the year before and some skinny jeans after his shower. Black Vans were Louis' must have as he wore them every time he would go out.

Louis entered the school, his headache was still reminding him that it was there. Going straight into his second class which he shared with Niall.

"Mate." Louis sighed.

"Damn, Louis, be quiet." Niall shushed him.

"You look like a shit." Louis laughed.

"You're the one to talk." Niall laughed too.

Niall fell asleep in the half of the class, leaving Louis bored and taking his notes. One of them has to do it after all, Louis wouldn't like to see Niall in his junior year again.

When the class ended, Louis woke the sleeping blond and together they went to the cafeteria. Gigi then sat down with them, smiling at both of them.