43

I sighed heavily, I stood up and grab my jacket on the side of the bed and decided to get some air outside. 

Without a doubt, I sat on my favorite spot here in plaza; infront of the building of my condo, sitting on this bench made out of cement mix with some wooden design. Feeling the serene breeze of night, staring nowhere.

I felt someon sat beside me, napatingin ako rito. She's wearing a mustard yellow jacket, she had this sweet smile that anyone can fall inlove with, but with me. Iniwas ko ang tingin ko rito, I'm not used of people smiling at me.

"Hi, tatabi ako kuya ha? Hindi naman sa iyo 'to kaya hindi mo 'ko mapipigilan." I heard her say.

I wonder how people have the courage to talk with other people. I wonder how could they be so open with anyone. I wonder how could they do something I am unable to do.

"Ang ganda dito 'no? Favorite spot mo din ba 'to?" Again, she asked.

I don't want to talk to her, I refuse to talk something to someone, I am afraid.

"Ako favorite spot ko 'to dito. Tignan mo kasi sobrang gandang tignan ng mga building sa malayo ang liwanag lang."

I want to nod my head in agreement, but I didn't.

"Maganda din mag deep talks ganoon or kaya gusto niyo mag nomi pero chill lang tas kwentuhan. Alcohol in can ganoon."

My brows furrowed, I don't usually drink alcohol.

She's so talkative, it's getting annoying. "Ingay." I said, annoyance was evident in my voice.

"Kuya ang sakit mo namang magsalita!" She complained.

I rolled my eyes, girls are really overacting.

"Pero okay lang atleast nagsalita ka kanina pa 'ko nagsasalita dito e." 

She's weird.

"Hi, I'm the goddess of night!" She introduce herself.

Kumunot ang noo ko, goddess of night?

She mean, Nyx?

I looked at her, she's staring at me with a small smile on her face but a genuine one.

I rested my back on bench and look up to see the stars and moon. I sighed, "Well, I guess I'm Khaos."

It's ridiculous how my name perfectly fits me. 

A chaos.

I have a chaotic life.

Never been serene.

That's how we first met.

A bad day is common in my life, kasunod ata ng pangalan ko ay kamalasan. 

I met my father and as usual, nag-away lang kami. We were never friendly with each other, his fault. 

"Here's your order sir." A girl wearing their uniform, which is pastel pink skirt and polo came in and gave my order.

Tahimik ko lang itong tinignan and I didn't bother to give her a thanks.

"First time kong mag work dito kaya pasensya na kung 'di ko alam ang gagawin, na hired lang kasi ako last week." 

Her voice is familiar.

I nod  my head and ate my fries. "Congrats." I said.

"Thank you! Di ko nga expect e wala naman kasi akong experience sa working."

I kept nodding my head and silently listen to her.

"Hindi ko parin alam kung paano 'to." She awkwardly laughed.