16. Date

(Long chp)...

Sam's POV:

'I was thrown onto the floor with footsteps approaching near. Shivering from fear tears started to flow down my face. He crouches down to me holding a knife and lifted my face with it. 'So so beautiful, can't wait to get you.' He states. Not even a minute later the other two hold my limbs pinning me to the floor as the one with the knife slides his hand up my legs. Struggling is waste the other two are too strong to fight back. 'Please don't. ' is all I could choke out, before my mouth was shut with some cloth. The man snickers, 'Be good I won't hurt you.' He uses his knife to cut open my shirt leaving me bare. No no no, was only on my mind. 'Shh!' He brings the knife to his lips and brings it in contact to my chest. He smirks as more tears crawl out, gliding the knife all over.'

"No!!! " I scream waking up.

Shit, not again. I sit up and pull my legs close resting my head on top of my knees. I cry into them. Just why why can't I get over it after all these years, and months of therapy.

I look at the side table the clock reads 3:43 a.m. I take a deep breath and get off the bed, I don't think I can sleep again now. I step into the bathroom and look at the mirror. I lift my shirt and stare, they are still there, those marks on my stomach and chest. Just looking at them makes me feel weak. I look at my face, not mine to be honest it changed again.

'I wish you were still there, during those times I had no one. ' I talk to the mirror, or to the person visible in the reflection. 'They abandoned me, they did nothing to protect me. ' I cry out holding to the basin. 'You left me with these, why? ' I blink at her. As always there's no answer, huh what can I expect from a reflection? Am I going crazy talking to a mirror. I laugh at myself. That silence kills me. I don't know what gets into me I pick the mirror and throw in across the bathroom. There goes another one.

I regret it now. I reach out to the glass shrads wearing gloves. I pick then up and dump then into the bin. Need to buy new one soon, this is the third in two months. I should control my anger, and stop taking it out on mirrors. Why mirrors, you might wanna ask. Because they are the only things that reflect the person living inside me, who appears at times only like this. She just stares at me which makes me angry. What else could she do, she was also weak and couldn't save herself.

My head is spinning now remembering those things. Should I call him, maybe no he must be also sleeping. I debate staring  the phone. And I finally decide to call him.

"OMG Sam what's the matter? "

"Hey, Jay sorry to wake you up. Um you know that nightmare."

"It's ok, I'll always be there for you. Wanna talk about it?"

"Not really, just..."

" Needed some distraction. " He completes the line.
I laugh a bit. He knows me well.

"Thanks." I tell.

"My pleasure. "

He tells me about his day off he had and I tell him about the date am having today. We hang up soon. It's almost 5. Might a well catch some sleep, if I don't wanna look walking dead in front of kookie.

Jungkook POV:

I woke up early today am excited for the date, a food date to be exact. We decided to meet at 11, And am gonna ride the bike. I wanna show her around then we'll go eating street food, I have reserved a good restaurant for lunch, and am in the mood for sunset at the Han river. Wow I literally planned everything out.

We have some good breakfast by chef Jin. After that Tae and I are gonna play Overwatch.

After some good hours of playing it's almost 10. I decided to get ready.