I Never Thought I'd Lie About Having Amnesia

Chapter One

Eighteen people walked into a clearing and created a circle. Twelve of the said people were older, six male, six female, and obvious parents to the six children in the middle of the circle.

"Are you guys all sure you want to do this to our children?" One of the mothers asked.

"Yes, we have to wait for them to show up first though." A father answered.

After waiting for hours the parents led their children through the forest and the children gasped when they saw what was in front of them. Six huge demons sat calmly, obviously waiting for the parents and their children to arrive.

"About time you come" One of the demons, a silver fox with four tails said, then crouched down in front of a little girl no older then four. "Hi cutie" He said then licked the girl. She stood their shocked as the demon sat back up and chuckled. "So I guess the deal is back on then?" The silver fox asked

"Yes" a father of one of the children answered "We will allow you to reside inside our children and take them to a different dimension until trouble comes and they are able to come back here to keep the peace."

"Good" A bobcat said. "Now which one of you lovely children is from the fire country?" He asked. A little boy raised his hand shaking. The oversized bobcat smiled and asked "What is your name?"

"K-Kasai" the boy, Kasai answered.

"Follow me then, Kasai." The bobcat said as he walked further into the forest, Kasai's parents following along as well.

"And you dear" The silver fox said "What is your name?" He asked to the girl he licked not so long ago.

"Kaze" The silver fox smiled down at the girl as a striking yellow ocelot asked the children

"Which one of you is from the lightning country?" A little boy raised his hand "What is your name?"

"Raikou" He answered

"Follow me then"

"Which country are you from Kaze" The silver fox asked the little girl

"Wind country" The fox's smile grew.

"Would you like to stroke my fur?" The little girl smiled and nodded her head "Don't be afraid, little Kaze; after all, this may be the last time you are able to do so." The little girl nodded again and ran up the silver fox as he lowered his head to the ground so the little girl could reach. Shaky hands reached up to pet the fox's massive ears, but once the little girl dug her hands into the silky, silver hair of the fox, the said fox began to purr uncontrollably. She smiled and continued to pet the gigantic animal.

"Which one of you is from the rock country?" A large Coyote asked and a boy stepped forward. "Your name?"

"Yurasu," the boy answered and followed the Coyote away from the others, the girl's parents in tow.

"Which one of you squirts is from the water country?" A crocodile asked and a girl stepped forward "Name?"

"Mizu" he answered and followed the crocodile, along with his parents away from the remaining six people.

"I take it you are from the snow country then?" A snow leopard asked the other child, besides Kaze, the girl nodded. "May I ask your name?" she asked

"Yuki" the girl said and she, and her parents, followed the snow leopard away from the clearing. The silver fox then addressed the girl still stroking his soft fur.

"Kaze" the fox said seriously. The girl, who had thought that she did something wrong jumped back and began to apologize. The fox chuckled and licked Kaze again. "Sweetie, you did nothing wrong, I just wanted to ask you a few questions." The little girl nodded. "Do you want to see new places?" the girls face lit up and nodded her head in such a manner that the giant fox was convinced the pint-sized girl was going to make her head fly off. "Would you like to learn new jutsus?" The girl nodded again