Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"This would look good on you" Temari said holding up a pink dress with slits on the sides

"No, pink is… um… disgusting" We laughed together. I picked up some fishnet and a grey dress with slits up the sides and grabbed black shorts, I held up the outfit for Temari to see. "What do you think of this?"

"No, to girly for someone of your caliber" I smirked at her answer and searched through the endless amounts of clothes before I squealed. I found a blue top that stopped below my breasts and a small jacket type thing that was a shade darker and a tad longer than the top, a pair of black pants and two black ribbons. I held it up to Temari.

"Add bandages and I got a good outfit, ne?" I said smiling. We found more outfits before heading towards the weapon shop. However, we never made it to the weapon shop as a ninja appeared in front of us, scaring the hell out of me in the process, to tell Temari that foreign ninja were attacking the Kazekage and that none of the regular ninja could get through the door due to the ninja guarding it. We ran to the place the ninja told us to go to see a ninja at the door knocking people unconscious. Apparently Temari got the same idea as I had and I calmly walked up to the ninja and tapped his pressure point on his chest; I walked on him over the threshold of the building and ran up the stairs to see Kankuro and Gaara trying to keep the upper hand of the battle, and failing miserably.

"Temari, is there any way of getting me over to Kankuro and Gaara?" I asked. I wish I didn't. One minute I was standing on the ground, the next Temari whipped out her fan and I was flying, and screaming, in the air and flew straight into the wall next to Kankuro and Gaara. "Ow, stupid Temari, stupid fan, stupid me for asking a stupid question to a stupid Temari with a stupid fan." I muttered as I stood up, rubbing my nose.

"You all right?" Gaara asked as he flung someone across the building, much like what happened to me, with sand.

"Fine," I said and got into my Dim Mak stance and started applying chi into random enemies in a quick fashion that made Kankuro's jaw slack. I continued doing this until there were no enemies left conscious. I sighed. "And here I was hoping for more of a fight." I said as the four of us started to tie people up, well three of us, Kankuro had went off to find more people to help. Soon we were dragging people to the nearest prison and I was applying pressure points to their back to bring them back to consciousness. Needless to say t wasn't that much of a surprise when I was too exhausted to walk, but it was a surprise, not only to me thank God, when Gaara picked me up, bridal style might I add, and brought me, and led his siblings (as I found out through a random conversation) to his, I mean their, house. I fell asleep in his arms once he pointed his house out, and woke up slightly when he placed me gently down on a bed.

"Go back to sleep" He whispered as he placed blankets over me. I yawned and nodded.

Hours Later

I woke up and went down the stairs and searched the house to find out that it was in the middle of the night apparently. I walked back upstairs to try to go back to sleep when a figure jumped through the window of my room, I was about to scream when the person put their hand over my mouth and said

"Do not scream" I instantly recognized the voice as Gaara's and nodded, calming down immediately. He dropped his hand as I sat down on the bed nearby.

"Why are you not asleep?" I asked

"Not tired"

"Why?"

"Because I haven't slept in years and have not gotten used to it yet"

"Why haven't you slept in years?"

"Because I used to have a demon inside of me that would eat away at my personality if I slept"