chapter 4

Chapter 4

One Week Later

'I hate hospitals more now than I ever have before' I thought as I sighed and stared at the ceiling. 'I am so BORED, I swear, if someone made something explode I would kiss them' I waited for a few minutes and sighed "Stupid people in this stupid hospital don't care if their patients are bored out of their mind; suicide is even looking good right now." I muttered and looked out the window. It was raining, so people were all inside, giving me absolutely nothing to do, which was pissing me off more than anything right now. I sighed and decided and decided to check my ankle, from what Angin said, my ankle was already healed, the only problem was no one believed me when I told them this. "Stupid people" I muttered and swung my legs out from under the covers and lightly placed my feet on the cold floor that sent shivers down my spine. I got up and went to the closet to get my clothes, I didn't care if they were tattered and torn or not, I just wanted to get out of the hospital clothes. I entered the bathroom and quickly changed and headed towards the door. I first looked out the window to see if anyone was coming, that I could see from the tiny window, and slowly opened up the door and looked both ways before heading towards the exit. Once down the first flight of stairs I saw that the receptionist was still on duty. I cursed under my breath and decided I could use the much needed chakra exercise. I calmly walked up the wall and onto the ceiling and walked towards the door before jumping down and landing on my feet and running out the door as the receptionist yelled at me to get back into my room.

Once I finally made it to the hotel I was relieved, and soaking wet. I went inside and went directly to Gaara's room. I knocked twice before waiting for him to answer the door.

"What do you-" He cut himself off when he seen he smiling and waving at him. He gawked at the sight of the soaking wet body in front of him. I heard some noises downstairs and I could've sworn I heard my name being said a couple times.

"I got way to bored at the hospital, and my ankle is fine see" I stuck it out and twisted it a couple of times "No pain at all, so Gaara, please. SAVE ME FROM THE EVIL NURSES FROM THE HOSPITAL FROM HELL!" I said. He looked at me as if I were insane before we heard footsteps coming closer to where we were he then dragged me inside before using his sand to suck up the puddle of water I had left on the ground and shut the door quickly. He went to his dresser before grabbing some clothes and handing them to me. I smiled and kissed his cheek and went into his bathroom to change. I came out in dry clothes and fell onto his bed. His shirt was a bit big for me, but the pants fit in length, but were a tad big near the waist. I sighed. "Gaara, I'm bored"

"What am I supposed to do about it?"

"I don't know… you wanna train?"

".raining… baka"

"But I'm bored" I whined

"Find something to do then"

"Fine" I got up and walked to my Kage. I looked over his shoulder to see him doing paperwork. I smirked evilly. I poked him

"What?"

"Nothing, just doing something" He sighed as I continued to poke him. After five minutes of this he attempted to grab my hand, I kept it out of his reach and he began to chase me before pinning me down on the bed.

"Stop poking me"

"How can I poke you when you have my hands pinned" I said

"Good point" He said as he leaned down and gently placed his lips on mine right as the door busted open

"Gaara, Kaze escaped from the…. Oh um, never mind… I will be leaving now." Temari said as she slowly exited and closed the door behind her. Gaara and I glared at the door. He then looked down at me and leaned down for another kiss when we heard Kankuro's voice say