chap 6

Chapter 6

After they heard the news we created a system, we teach each other moves, mainly element-wise so it would be a shock to Yurasu and Mizu.

It was very hectic for the next three days that lasted years. We continued our system and took breaks only to sleep. After the three days were up the bright light that brought us to the places of our birth once again returned us to where we belonged. The sight that we held was quite a sight to see. The great villages of Konoha, Suna, Kumo, Kusa, Taki, and Yuki were all working together to fight against Otogakure, which amazingly had an army of shinobi just as large as the other villages combined. The four of us gawked at the sight before us before we thought it best to intervene, especially when we noticed Yurasu and Mizu killing groups of people in one go. We jumped off the cliff that we were transported to and into the center of the fighting. I blocked one of Yurasu's moves while Kasai quickly blocked Mizu's next move. The look of total shock on their face was priceless. All of us smirked in turn.

"So nice to see you again, Yurasu, Mizu" I said, as the smirk on my face grew. The fighting around us seemed to slow as most of the villages behind us (we were facing Otogakure) were looking at us in shock. After all, we all just disappeared, and here we are, same clothes, and looking the same as the day we left. Due to Angin's spell, we did not age, for it was truly "three" days.

"Kaze?" A voice behind me said. Raikou took my spot in blocking Yurasu as I turned around to see a much older, taller, smexy-er Gaara. My eyes widened at the sight of him. Three years did him good.. REAL good. He swept me in his arms and swung me around before setting me on the ground once more and crashing his lips onto mine. I felt like I was on cloud nine. I loved the feeling of reaching up to hold him and to feel his smooth hair in-between my fingers.

However, all good thing must come to an end, and the "awing" and the throw up sounds from all around us stopped our little make-out session. We parted our lips and embraced each-other while he whispered in my ear

"We will finish this later" I nodded in his grasp and we parted once more, both looking longingly in each other's eyes before acknowledging that this was not the time or the place to be lovey-dovey. We turned our separate ways and began to fight once more.

Using a freezing Jutsu I learned from Yuki I froze around thirty people, and then knocked a ton out using Dim Mak. I sighed, bored already and noticed that Kasai, Yuki and Raikou fighting Yurasu and Mizu. I grinned like the fox inside me and jumped into the fight and instantly we broke off into pairs to fight the "betrayers". Yuki and I were against Yurasu, while Raikou and Kasai were fighting Mizu. I smirked, mainly because Yuki wanted her revenge for the Chuunin exams, while I wanted to embarrass him as badly as I did in the Chuunin Exams.

As I had originally thought, Yurasu was not expecting us to use Fire and Lightning based Jutsu, so we had a little bit of an advantage.. that is until he got pissed and used higher level Jutsus and Yuki and I were backing off quite a bit.

"How did he learn that?" I asked in between heavy labors of breath to Yuki

"I don't know" Yuki said in between heavy breaths.

Yurasu did a number of hand seals at a very rapid pace and a huge boulder popped out of nowhere and hit me square on, causing me to fly out of the fight by miles.

I grunted at the weight of the huge boulder and slowly drifted out of consciousness against my will.

I woke up to a something I wasn't expecting.

"Hey Kakuzu, she's waking up"

"Knock her out then Hidan we need to get to the headquarters so we can do the ritual" "Kakuzu" said.

'Ritual? What? What are they talking-' Something that "Hidan" had hit me on the head.

I felt very weird, like I was having an out of body experience

"Angin?"

"What.. is.. it.. Kaze?" Angin said in pain

"What's happening, and why are you in pain, what is this "ritual" they were talking about?"

"The ritual.. ah.. removes.. me.."

"WHAT?" I yelled in shock

"I wish.. ah.. I was" Angin said painfully, tears formed in my eyes

"I don't want you to leave me"

"That's not the worst part though.." Angin said sadly

"What can be worse than you leaving me?"

"The survival rate for you" Angin said painfully. I was silent for awhile until the pain started coming to me as well.

"Remember when we first met?" I asked

"How could I forget?"

"You said I would probably never get to stroke your fur again"

"Well, what's stopping you now?" He asked, smirking while I grinned

I grabbed a handful of Angin's soft silky silver fur and stroked it for the last time, crying into it at the same time

"You know you probably will never get to feel my fur again after this" Angin said

"Keep saying that and I probably will be able to see you again" I said "What happens after the ritual?"

"Most likely I will be put into another person"

"How much time left do we have together?"

"Seconds"

"Give the next person hell for me then" I said, giving him one last grin while tears fell from my eyes, he chuckled and licked me for the last time

"That I will Kaze" I smiled at him

"Hey Angin?"

"What?"

"Without you can I go dimension traveling?"

"No"

"Oh"

"Kaze"

"Yes"

"I will always remember you"

"Ditto"

A wave of pain overcame both of us as we were separated from each other.