THREE

Kayla's POV

I groaned and opened my eyes. Sunlight was streaming into the room. I shifted and felt Jay's weight on me.

"Are you awake?" He asked and I grunted a response.

"Are you okay?"

I sighed and turned to look at him. He was staring intently at me and I was about to wonder why when I remembered with  a painful jolt.

Leo!

"Leo" I called out and sat up, tears sprang to my eyes and Jay pulled me close as I sobbed quietly. He was such a sweet guy.. What would do that to him?

Jay rubbed my back till I calmed down and when the hiccups would stop, he got me a bottle of water from the mini fridge by the TV.

I took a few sips and cuddled up to him.

My head was swarming with lots of questions I wanted answers to but I knew no one had them.

Or did someone? I refused to think that one of our friends had done it.

We were all friends.. No one could have killed him among us but did that mean a killer was on the move.. Maybe we had to leave the hotel.

I turned my face to look at Jay. He looked away quickly but not fast enough to hide the tears on his face. He and Leo were elementary school besties so I understood his feelings.

I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his head repeatedly. We cried together trying to comfort each other. It was harder for him because he just lost a brother. He didn't have any real ones. He was an only child.

I snuggled into his embrace and just then, there was a knock at the door.

                          * * * * * * *

Kate's POV

I had trouble sleeping last night, Lewis didn't sleep at all. He stayed up all night with the cops they had called.

Kayla had fainted dead away the minute she saw it and I ran into the bathroom to empty my stomach content. I had clasped my hand over my mouth to suppress my scream.

No, not Leo.. It shouldn't have been him. Lewis comforted me as much as he could but he didn't understand. Leo wasn't just his friend, he was my escape too.

It's wrong i know but times when Lewis and I had issues, Leo always understood. He would talk to me, make me feel special and the way he made love to me was different. It was full of love and care. The way he looked at me.

"Leo" I sobbed, clutching my heart.

"My Leo"

                       * * * * * * *

Lamar's POV

It was hard to coax my babe to sleep last night. She kept whimpering, even in her sleep and my heart broke with every tear she shed.

I held her very dearly in my heart and Leo's death had shaken her up. They were pretty close and I had met her through him.

I gathered her close and with my heart breaking, listened to her sniff repeatedly.

"Leo" She muttered his name and I bit back tears.

He was a good guy and didn't deserve what had happened to him.

                          * * * * * * *

Jon's POV

I was wasted when I got back from the party yesterday and I woke up with a raging headache which worsened immediately I found about Leo.

"Leo?! When? How?" I cried, ignoring the ladies.

"When the fuck did it happen?" the parlor looked clean and that was because the cops had been called and they had taken his body and contacted his family.

I broke down and cried. Leo was a nice person. Even though, he had  some side issues going on with himself, he was still a good person and was nice to all.

Who could have possibly killed him?

                     * * * * * * * *
Madison's POV

My eyes were wide awake all through the night. I couldn't sleep for the fear of being killed.

I didn't want to risk anything so I kept Scott in and locked  the door. He mattered so much to me.

The police asked a lot of questions about what we saw and all of us gave our accounts except Kayla who was unconscious.

But we were together at the party and I remember Kate commenting  on her leech like behavior towards Jay so I added that and took her off the books.

She wasn't a suspect... Only one person was.

I hated to say it but I didn't know him enough to vouch for him.

It could be him... The murderer..As much as I tried to call off the possibility, the more it came nagging. It could only be him..

"Jon"

Everyone's spoken for so??? Who is it?

Arghhhh!!! (🤣)

Remember to vote and follow me if you love the story, I've got more coming.

Love__Crowner