ELEVEN

Jay's POV

I groaned one last time and decided to ask Candace. My head was killing me.

The parlor was dark so I turned on my phone flashlight. The lights were out in her room.

"She's asleep"I reasoned and made to go back to my room when I saw the lights in Lewis room still on.

" He'd maybe have"I thought and went in. I kicked the bottle out of the way before moving to the dresser to check for medicine or any kind of tablets when I noticed blood marks in full hand prints on the floor, like someone bloody had crawled over the floors.

Could Officer Calvin be right.? Was Lewis the killer? I need to get out of her fast!

I made my way out of the room and went back to mine, my heart beating fast as I laid on the bed.

I palmed my forehead and sighed, calming my heartbeat and allowing myself to think.

If Lewis had killed Kate, he most definitely was Leo's killer too... Dammit, maybe Kayla's kidnapper!

With that last thought, I went back to his room and traced the bloody palm prints. It started from closet and ended near the dresser. The curtain was smeared too. Lewis hadn't shown any sign of being in pain or bleeding.

I stepped cautiously towards one of the closets and opened briskly. It was filled with clothes and another thing caught my eye.

A bloody shirt.

"Lewis is hurting himself?" I muttered  and dropped it back in place before advancing to open the second one.

I braced myself and pulled the door open.

In there laid, the most scary scene I had ever seen.

Kayla in a pool of blood!

"Kayla!!"