FIVE

*last POV for Kate since most of y'all been wondering why she smiled before she died *

Kate's POV

The pain was unbearable.. I trusted him a lot with my body, my life and still..

He jumped back when he saw the pool of blood spreading and the agony numbed my legs.

I gave him the middle finger,knowing I'd die anyway and he flared up kicking my stomach already cut open.

I coughed out blood, sputtering helplessly and choking.

"Let's end this" He sneered and pulled out a rope..

No! No! No!

He was going to...... before I could process the full thought, he was squeezing tight around my neck. With my breath cut off, a wrenching pain filled me.

My life hadn't been any good. I dribbled kicking desperately and then I felt a sudden calm... He was standing there,just right behind my killer.

"Leo!" I tried to call but I was becoming weaker and weaker.

He held out his hand and I smiled.. He was waiting.... for me.

Gladly I abandoned the heaviness of my body.

He helped me up and threw his arms around me.

We watched as he walked fast out of the alleyway.

It was over. We were dead.

                      * * * * * * * *

Unknown POV

I opened the room door a creak and found no one in the parlor. Scott, Madison, Candace and Lamar had said they didn't feel safe in the parlor so they stayed in their room, locked.

I walked casually over to the balcony and waited.

Sure enough, Jay came out of their room and raced out the door. I had staged a prank call on him so Kayla would be alone. As soon as he was gone, i strode fast to the door and opened it. Kayla was standing by the dresser.

"Hey" I called softly and she jumped then gave me a sweet smile.

Kayla

I dipped my hands in my pocket and brought out the spray bottle. Before she could say anything, I pressed twice in her face and she went out cold in my arms.

Easy peasy

I lifted her bridal style to the large closet in my room and strapped her in the chair. I duct taped her mouth, tied her hands tight in her laps and chained her leg tightly to the nailed in chair.

Even if she moved with all her might, no one inside the room would hear a squeak, not saying someone outside the room.

Now only one thing remained.

                     * * * * * * *

Jay's POV

Kayla wasn't in the room when I came back so I guess she was in the bathroom.

"Babe,there's nothing wrong with the bus.. Guess somebody was trying to play with me"

She didn't reply and I rapped on the door.

"You in there babe?" I called. Still no response.

I flung the door wide open and the empty room stared back at me.

I went out the door to Candace's room.. She wasn't there too.

"Kayla!" I yelled.

She was always scared to go anywhere without me so the possibility of her going out wasn't welcomed.

"Babe!" I yelled again and everyone came out of their rooms.

"What's going on?" Jon asked and I breathe out frustrated.

"I can't find Kayla"

Shock was evident on everyone's face.

"Did she tell you she's going out?" Lamar asked, looking tired. All of this was starting to wear him out.

"No.. I left her in the room and now she's gone"

"I'll be back" Lewis said and went out the door.. The girls went back in each other's rooms and checked everywhere.

I ran out of the room and into the elevator. On the last floor, I went to the receptionist and asked if she had seen Kayla, I showed her her picture and she shook her head.

I asked the security the same thing and it was negative. He said he'd keep a look out. Lamar called the cop from this morning and he said it couldn't be classified a kidnap since it was barely an hour yet.

Lamar calmed me down and asked me to wait for a short period of time before we make any assumptions but I knew Kayla. She was always in the room and she always had her phone with her. Right now, it was with me.

"where are you babe?" I breathed

                      * * * * * * *
Lamar's POV

Things were gradually getting out of control, Jay was scared out of his fucking mind and he was right. Kayla wasn't the type of girl to leave and not tell him.

I was gonna suggest we call her mom but what if she was really missing?

Candace was shaking.. scared for her.

The cop came back after two hours of calling in.

We all assembled and there was only Lewis, Kate and Kayla missing.

We were about to dial Lewis number when he barged in, his hair disheveled and he was panting.

"What's wrong?" Madison asked, startled. She helped him sit down but he refused, tears trickling down his cheeks.

"Kate is dead"

                     * * * * * * *
Scott's POV

Everyone went silent, wide eyed and motionless.

What was going on?

Leo.. dead
Kayla.. missing
Now Kate was dead!

I held Madison closer to me as Lewis broke down and cried.

We all tried to comfort him.. All sorts were going through my mind.
I needed to get out of here fast with Madison. Whoever this person was, he was now targeting the girls.

I couldn't take chances.

                          * * * * *

Jay's POV

The cops questioned me about Kayla's disappearance and I told them all I knew. They sent out banners with her name and picture on it all through the  state. I had never thought of seeing Kayla's pictures on a 'missing' banner.

Lamar and Scott wanted us out of the hotel. They said it would be better of we got another hotel to stay in till the investigations were over but the cops maintained that we had to stay. We were given three officers to stay and ensure we were safe till they found out the mad person on the lose.

One outside the door, one in the balcony and another one in the parlor.

That night, I laid in bed and stared at Kayla's pictures on my phone. The videos and our chats.

The feeling was overwhelming, I was over here,miserable but who knew if she was being more miserable where she was.

If only I could get a clue.

Poor Kayla.. Some of y'all about to drag me outta the phone and whoop my ass.. Lmao..

Stay tuned though...

One more death to go 🤣🤣🤣