I'll Come Too

Justin has just attended a meeting. He was pleasantly surprised to see his coach there. A part of him is. The other part thinks it will we more difficult to stop going to those without getting caught now. 

Justin approaches Kerba.

"Thank you...For telling me about this.

"You're welcome. I know how hard it is to find a place where you feel safe enough to talk.

"I didn't know you..." Justin doesn't finish his sentence but the coach understands where it is going. 

"It's not something I'm really proud of. I'm proud to be clean don't get me wrong, but it's not something I just tell people.

"I get it. Of course, everyone knows about me so...

"And you shouldn't be ashamed of it. As long as you stay clean you have nothing to be ashamed about."Justin nods but he disagrees. 

"I'll try.

He doesn't even know what he's trying to say with this. Is he gonna try to stay clean or try to stop feeling ashamed? Both seem impossible right now. 

"You're already trying. I can see that." Justin nods without responding. 

There's so much he could say but the words don't come easy. 

"Isn't there a dance tonight?" Kerba continues. 

"Yeah, but I wasn't actually planning on going.

"Don't forget to be a kid Justin. I know parties can be hard but this is a high-school dance. It's safe.

Justin thinks about it for a few seconds. 

"You need a ride home?

"Yeah, I could use one. Thank you.

"Come on."

Jessica is dancing a slow song with Diego when she sees Alex leaving the room with Winston. So he came to the dance to be with Winston? Why didn't he tell her that? Is there something going on between the two of them? She looks at Clay who is still hanging out with Tony and Tyler. He is okay for now and she told him to tell her if someone calls him again. Maybe it's okay for her to leave for a few minutes to follow Alex and Winston. She hates the fact she has to do that but Alex doesn't know about Winston and until he does this seems pretty dangerous.

"I need another drink. Do you want anything?

"No I'm good but let me get you something.

"Please. I think I can manage to get a drink for myself. Why don't you join your friends and hang out with them for a bit? I'll meet you later.

"Okay.

They part ways and Jessica follows Alex and his new friend.

While Kerba drives Justin home, he takes out his phone to text Clay, who decided to go the dance for some reasons. He's worried about him.

Justin : How is the dance going?

Clay : So far, pretty boring. At least the music is nice.

 At least the music is nice