God Bless The Child

Chloe left the bathroom after revealing to Jessica she was pregnant. Jessica didn't say anything because she had no idea what she should say. She opens the door to the bathroom and Justin runs up to her.

"Thank god." He says as he brings her into his arms.

"What the fuck is going on?" She asks him, worried by the fear in his eyes.

"Come with me, we have to lock the doors."

He takes her hand and they start to walk before she has a chance to understand.

"Tyler is outside. It sounds like he wants something bad to happen."

They make their way to the first door and Justin locks it. Jessica understands what he means by the context of it but she still has to ask.

"Is he armed?"

Justin looks at her and he doesn't have to answer for her to know it.

She takes his hand and they make it to another door.

"Did anyone called the cops?"

Justin locks it and starts to walk to the main entrance, the one he locked first, before searching for Jess.

"No. Clay is out there right now. He thinks he can stop him."

"Oh my god." Things are happening so quickly and Jessica has a hard time understanding the details.

Justin hands her the keys and she notices how shaky his hands are.

"Once I'm out there, lock the door behind me."

"What?"

"I can't leave Clay alone."

"Justin, there's no way I'm letting you go out there."

"It's Clay." He tries to convince her.

"Then I'm coming with you."

"Jess..." He tries to change her mind.

"I am not letting you leave me." Jessica says with such fear and pain than Justin nods.

They unlock the door and run outside.

"Clay!" Justin can't help but scream his brother's name when he sees him standing in front of a gun.

"Jesus Clay!"

Tyler points his gun at him and Jessica.

"Go inside!" Clay shouts at them.

Justin pushes Jessica to the door and they go back inside and lock it.

"What do we do now?" Jessica asks Justin.

 "I don't know."

 "I'm glad that you didn't do anything

 "I'm glad that you didn't do anything." Jessica tells Tyler.

"Me too." He replies in a sob.

"You're not the guy who pointed a gun at us that night anymore. You know that right?"

"I'm sorry I did."

"I know you are... I forgive you."

Tyler breaks down. He didn't know he needed it but after experiencing the fear his friends felt because of him, it means everything to hear those words.

They hear gunshots in the background, further away from were they were earlier, but still going.

"If we die today, I need you to know you've been a great friend."

Jessica shakes her head, she refuses to believe in this possibility.

"You've been too Tyler." She says anyway in a soft voice, just in case. 

 They both fall silent when they hear a door slam in the hallway just outside the bathroom

This is it. I might actually die today. Jessica thinks as she slowly opens her bag and takes out the envelop the doctor gave her this morning. If I die, I want to see it. She opens the envelop and takes out the picture inside it. She looks at the sonogram and a tear falls to her cheek when she sees their child for the first time.

The PA beeps and they can hear Bolan's voice. "This lock-down is all clear. I repeat, this lock-down is all clear. An announcement will be made shortly to provide staff and students..."

Jessica takes a deep breath and puts the sonogram back into the envelop and then into her bag. She wipes her tear and gets up before she opens the door to the stool she was in.

"Tyler, we're okay. You can come out now."

She gently knocks on the door of the stool he's in.

"Open the door, please." She asks in a soft tone.

She hears him move and the door opens. Tyler is still shaking and it looks like he cried a lot.

Jessica takes a step forward and wraps her arms around him.

"Everything is going to be okay." She pats him on the back.

 Justin doesn't change from his gym clothes and runs towards the main building where he knows Jessica is

Justin doesn't change from his gym clothes and runs towards the main building where he knows Jessica is. He has to make sure she's okay but when he arrives in the hallway he sees Clay arguing with Bolan. He's relieved to know it was just a drill but Clay doesn't seem okay with this. He tries to approach him but is stopped by an officer.

When Jessica and Tyler leave the bathroom, they see that a little crowd has formed on both sides of the administration offices and they hear Clay yelling about the drill they just experienced. They make their way trough it and stop when the officers standing in front of them block their path. Zach arrives by Jessica's side. "Are you okay?" he asks her in a whisper but she doesn't respond, terrified by what is going with Clay.

Every student there is just looking without a word at Clay who is completely loosing it.

Once Clay is escorted out on a stretcher, Jessica catches Diego looking at her. 

"Can you please drive me home?" Zach nods and they quickly leave. 

Alex notices them leaving together.