Intro.

--Hey readers!--
This Fanfiction in going to be about Jung Ilhoon.
If you prefer reading this on Tumblr you will be more than welcome to follow my Tumblr for updates. 
http://borntobeatfighting.tumblr.com

If you get any bright ideas of what you want to happen on the way feel free to leave a comment or send me a message on Tumblr and i will see if it's a good match to the story and might include it. 

Please remember this is not how Ilhoon normally acts. It's all something i made up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important charaters:

Park Hee Rin: You.
Hee Rin is kind, sweet and loving to the people she love and trust. 
But when it comes to strangers she can be very bitchy and seem arrogant.
Park Hee Rin has a few nicknames though out the story like: Park, Hee Rin, Hee Rinie, Hee, Rin.

Ilhoon:
On the outside Ilhoon is cool, mysterious, cold, arrongant, a player and dark.
He seems to be a real 'badboy'.
But deep inside not so much in reality he is a cute playfull little boy and whenever he is alone he is childish and acts like a 5 years old.

Hyunsik:
Hyunsik is Ilhoon bestfriend and the only one that knows who the true Ilhoon is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, i think that is all for now! 
I hope you will like this story!

I will update as soon as posible (Maybe today or tommorrow i'm not quite sure yet)

So enjoy!