↠ 2

"She wasn't dead but she wasn't alive at the same time

"She wasn't dead but she wasn't alive at the same time."

"What's that?" I asked, trembling

"What's that?" I asked, trembling. They had silver over a fire. It was in the shape of a coin and he was heating it over a fire. He snickered wickedly at my reaction. I watched as he held it there for a couple of more minutes before walking to me. He held the silver circle with a tweezer. I couldn't move as he pressed it to my chest. I screamed loudly, my neck baring in pain.

"No!" I screamed out when he was about to burn me again on my arm. But he did it anyway and it felt like it was burning through my skin, burning me to the bone.

My eyes turned to my mother who just walked into the cave with a small object in her hand. I don't think I could handle anything else. She was emotionaless as she held the syringe to my neck. I shook violently through the pain, trying for her not to stab me with it but she did it anyway and the black dots surfaced again.

"Go to sleep."

The knife that they stabbed into my shoulder and stomach hours ago were still there. I did not dare move for the pain would continue. Why haven't I died yet? My father was right when he said I would wish to be dead. My ribs were broken and my stomach hurt to even breathe. It could be that or the time when my father choked me until I was almost dead. I've never been happier to be close to death but obviously, he stopped.

The cave that we were staying in, they drilled holes so they could chain me up. My legs gave out a long time ago from standing so I was just there, hanging from my hands with blood covering my body. My dress was ripped and disgusting, reminding me of its once beauty.

I was dying. It was hard not to know. I could just feel the lack fo blood in my body and the pain wasn't helping the situation either.

My father walked back into the cave. My mother had just left. After two days of torturing me and sleeping in his cave, they finally packed up their stuff and my mother took it outside. "What's happening?" I mumbled. It was hard to speak for some reason and I was very dehydrated. I felt like spongebob when he went to sandy's house without water.