↠12

"William is going to kill him

"William is going to kill him."

"Choke me harder Daddy, I dare you," I ordered

"Choke me harder Daddy, I dare you," I ordered. Nothing about this was sexual. His nostrils flared in anger as his chest rise and fall. I didn't want to pay attention to how close his body was touching mine, almost pressing against mine.

Goddess, I'm thinking about it.

"Watch your tongue. You seem to be forgetting who you're talking to," William threatened, inching closer to my face and I felt my cheeks heating up. I hated the dirty thoughts that surfaced. It was becoming hard to concentrate on the topic at hand. "I don't have to listen to you. You're my mate, not my alpha," I spat, trying to ignore the proximity and how much I was becoming turned on by his hand around my neck.

My eyes dropped to his soft looking lips against my will. I bite my lip, observing how pink and kissable they looked, begging to be treated by mine. "Don't fucking do that, Everest," William grunted out, tightening his grip on my neck.

I moaned out, not expecting to get that reaction from myself and neither did William. He smirked, proud of it, and was about to say something until the door opened. My eyes snapped to the door. The first thing I saw was the mop of dark ocean blue hair before Will took my attention. William pressed his body into mine, making me stare at him with a loose jaw.

My heart was racing, fire pulsing through my veins and it was all driven by the man I didn't want to be involved with. "What's going on here?" Bradey hesitantly asked. That didn't stop William though, neither of us removes our eyes off each other.

"What are you doing, your highness?" Bradey rephrased. William dropped his hand and removed his touch completely. He swats his eyes away from mine to glare at Bradey.

"Wasn't I clear enough last time?"

"Get out William. You cannot control who I get to talk to," I interrupted, defending Bradey. William stared at me, one of his eyebrows raising suggestively. "You weren't saying that just now," he mused. I tried my best to ignore his comment and refrained from looking at Bradey to see his reaction. "Get out. I mean it. You do not control me and you will never," I flatly said.

Surprisingly, William stared at me and said nothing. Eventually, he walked out of the room, bumping into Bradey's shoulder on the way out. He waited until William was long gone before breaking the silence. "You're fucking the king?" Bradey hissed, already assuming the worse. How do I answer that? Instead, I chose to walk to the bed and sit down finally. Bradey shut the door and just looked at me excitedly, waiting for a response.

"He's too difficult for me. Like I said, not my type but it's complicated," I mumbled. His eyebrows furrowed like expected," there is something between you two though. It's obvious. I heard shouting but I couldn't make out the words so I wanted to come to check on you," Bradey finally revealed the reason he was here in the first place.

"Well um, thank you. I'm sorry for his threat, you don't need to listen to him but if you want to stay away from me I completely get that," I mumbled off, accepting the fact that maybe he doesn't want to be friends with me. "William really scares me but if it's okay with you...I'll probably not be mean to you. I hate to be mean, I'm sorry," he trailed off and I smiled widely.

I was holding on to the one good relationship I had at this pack.

"You're good at being mean though but thank you, also I'm sorry about the whole drug thing. I know it's my fault somehow," I sighed out. His eyebrows furrowed, already disagreeing like expected. "Relax girl. How can it be your fault? You're new to the pack, it's impossible. People are probably upset about us hanging out when I'm you know...gay," Bradey brushed off. I felt myself agreeing with him but I still felt bad that it happened anyway.

"That does not make it okay that someone did though," I mumbled. Bradey nodded his head until his eyes lit up at a thought. "I wonder why they're being so productive and strict on our case though," he thought, wiggling his eyebrow.

I facepalmed, shaking my head. After what he witnessed, I'm not surprised he would think William would do something to quicken the process. "You know it's true! But I have to go. Spongebob is still playing on my tv," he announced.

We said our goodbyes and I shut the door with a smile on my face. Things were turning up okay again. I didn't want to think of William because he would just ruin my mood.

_♤_

Tossing and turning, the knocking doesn't stop. I had no idea what time it was but someone was knocking on my door and I refused to get off the bed and check.

I pushed it off until I got fully annoyed and I stormed off to the door with my hands in fists. "What?" I spat. My eyes narrowed on Bradey who was knocking all along. Then I noticed how worried and scared he looked, also completely out of breath as his chest rose and fall but he tried to get his words out.

"William is going to kill him."