(17) 조짐

Chapter Seventeen: Symptoms.

jojim - 조짐

"Jimin, stop being stubborn and go back to your husband. Its been a fucking week!" Jackson groaned as he shaked Jimin who was laying on HIS bed, eating HIS snacks.

After the fight, Jimin left their home despite Jungkook's strong disapproval.

"Jimin, I'm sorry. I will take the phone without complains. Please don't go" Jungkook whined with a pout as he held Jimin's small hands.

Jimin groaned in annoyance as he pushed him away. "I will be back in a few weeks, Jungkook! Call me if you have the courage in you!" Jimin said and left their home.

And Jungkook didn't call him.

Why?

Because the younger didn't know how to call someone in the iPhone. He knew how to answer the call- that is by swiping. That too, he learned by watching Jimin.

"I hate him. Why should I go to him?" Jimin rolled around in the bed, munching on Jackson's snacks.

"Not talking with your mother....not talking with your husband..and torturing my poor self?"

Jackson glared at Jimin who fell asleep listening to his lecture.

Jimin sat in his and Jungkook's bed, staring at the door. What was he doing here?

He watched Jungkook walk in, like he usually does. He removed his shoes, and started walking to the kitchen.

Usually he smiles at Jimin, but today he didn't. His face was dull.

Jimin stood up, following the man. He peeked in, his eyes widening when he saw Jungkook having a knife in his hand.

"Jungkook!" He called out but the younger didn't turn to him. "Jungkook!"

"JUNGKOOK! STOP IT! STOP IT" Jimin cried out as he watched blood running down Jungkook's wrist, dripping to the clean floor, staining the floor with its ugly colour.

"Jungkook! No! No!"

"I am sorry Jimin,

.

.

.

I am sorry I wasn't special enough for you".

Jimin's eyes snapped open, as he looked around. He saw Jackson lying in the couch, phone in his hand.

"J-jungkook" he whispered as he heard sirens from outside.

"What happ-"

Jimin ran down the stairs, ready to run out when he hears soemthing.

Mrs.Wang was speaking to someone. "Yes, poor girl. If only her husband was more carin-"

Tears ran down his cheeks as he ran out of the house, not caring about the rain.

🔖

Jimin pushed the door open, running inside and into the kitchen.

"JUNGKOOK NO!" He yelled when he saw a knife in the younger's hand. "Please don't-"

"Jimin!" Jungkook threw the knife away and quickly caught Jimin before he could fall down.

Jimin fainted.

"Shit, he has a high fever!"

🔖

▪ Will Jimin be okay?

▪ Will their love bloom after this?

▪ Why do you think Jimin had this nightmare?

▪ Feedbacks :)))

That was short, but the next chapter is longer (1000 words) 😁

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙