(63) 달콤하고 특별한 존재

Chapter Sixty Three: Sweet and Special being.

dalkomhago teugbyeolhan jonjae
- 달콤하고 특별한 존재

Jimin watched the lady walk out with a glare. "Why are you here again?" Jungkook asked with a sigh.

"Because I got fired from my job", Jimin shrugged, leaning back against Jungkook's chest. The two were in their cute flower shop. With Jimin sitting comfortably on Jungkook's lap. "She can't just flirt with you like that", Jimin huffed.

He was angry at the woman who DARED to flirt with his husband when he was right on his lap. "Just ignore such customers, Sugar. We need income to run a family", Jungkook said, resting his head on his husband's shoulder.

"I'll get a new job soon. Don't worry", Jimin whispered. "Now let me just admire your beauty and caress your hair". Jimin smiled.

"You know Sugar, everytime I come here, I remember your cute whining. How you threw a tantrum about not having a chair to sit and then finally settled on your favourite spot, which is my lap...and now look. You are willingly sitting in my lap even though there is a chair", Jungkook smiled at the memory.

Jimin sighed. "When I think about the past, I remember all the horrible words I told you", He said with a sad pout.

"Hey, forget all that", Jungkook said, standing up and placing Jimin in the table. "Remember the first time we kissed instead~ I was so scared that you might punch or slap me. But you did something worser. YOU KISSED ME",  Jungkook said with wide eyes.

Jimin giggled before pulling his husband for a kiss. He wrapped his legs around the taller's waist, pulling him closer.

"Maybe we can do more than just kissing", Jimin whispered into his husband's ear, biting his earlobe.

"We are not hom-"

"Shhh, cupcake~". Jimin whispered with a flirty smile. "It's dark outside. No one will come here~ It's our cute flower shop anyway. We can do whatever we want". He giggled, pressing their lips together.

Jungkook moaned into the kiss, hands reaching out to touch his pretty husband. He tilted his head, deepening the kiss.

"So pretty", Jungkook whispered after pulling away from the kiss. The moonlight coming through the window lightened up Jimin's beautiful face. "Wait. Let me close the door", He said, leaving to lock the door.

"Hurry Kookie!" Jimin whined, pants and boxers already removed. Jungkook chuckled as he returned to his husband, giving him all his attention.

Jimin whimpered, feeling his husband's long fingers push into his tightness. "J-jungkook!" Jimin's grip on the edge of the table tightened.

"Is it hurting, Jimin?" He asked, his other hand holding Jimin by his waist. "I'm fine, Kookie. Please put it in", Jimin whispered against his ear. "Fast Kookie".

Jungkook pulled his finger away. He smirked before starting to suck on it. "Fuck". Jimin bit his lips, watching Jungkook suck his fingers.

With a smirk, Jimin pulled Jungkook closer, pushing his fingers inside the man's mouth. "Suck~", He whispered, pushing and pulling his fingers out.

Jungkook stared into his husband's eyes as he took in his fingers deeper. "Oh fuck. So sexy", Jimin huffed, rubbing his cock against his husband's clothed crotch.

"Now~ Time for real fun". Jimin pulled his fingers out, hurriedly unbuckling his husband's pant. Jungkook chuckled.

"My sugar is so impatient".