☆중매 결혼은 더 오래 지속됩니다...☆

Arranged Marriage Lasts longer or so they say...

Bonus Chapter!! [That's a long ass chapter name]

I can't believe we are actually doing this. I could've stopped this from happening but how can I say no to my mawkish baby who would whine straight for hours if I said no. He is worse than our babie- nevermind, I'll take that back.

Jungkook, Mingguk, Minjung, Mel all have equal amount of whining energy and get whatever they want to.

By making his wishes come true, I don't mean buying him costly dresses and jewels. Jungkook doesn't ask for those. Instead, he asks for cotton candy or amusement park tickets for the whole family to go and enjoy. Every time he does something like this- asking for tickets for the whole family or for cotton candy and chocolates, I get reminded on how he is still a small boy. The boy who grew up in a orphanage without parents and friends. The boy who grew up with no one to talk to and worked his way up to where he is now.

A happy family- he has it now. Kind friends- he has it now. A reason to smile everyday- he has it now. Someone to cry with and talk with- he has it now. A home where he comes to and get greeted by bunch of tiny cutie bears. Babies and a husband he can cuddle with.

I'm so happy for Jungkook and so happy because of Jungkook.

I don't want to be the reason he lose his smile.

And now....I want to be the reason he smiles.

Not only did Jungkook get a family, I too got a loving family and I learned a lot from him. He taught me love. He taught me life. He taught me good things.

He helped me get over my Daddy's death.

And everyone now knows I am over it. I'm sure my Daddy and Mommy are happy for me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGAR!!" Jungkook cheered, clapping his hands with our cuties as he had a pretty bunny smile playing on his beautiful lips. He looks so pretty, all groomed up for me. Just for me.

Here we are.

00:00 [12:00AM]

October 13th.

The day my Daddy died and my birthday of course.

Well, I'll just look at the positive side of everything like my hubby taught me.

Today is my birthday. I turn 34 today. [Yeah...4 years passed]

"HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHIEDAY DADDY!!" Mingguk and Mel chorused while holding beautiful bouquets that Jungkook had given them.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO FREAKING ADORABLE"....when you aren't bullying me. I giggled at the thought. The horrible yet fun things I've went through these years are uncountable.

For some reason, Jungkook is Mingguk's and Minjung's favourite father. I don't mind. Even though Minjung only sleeps after I cuddle him, he is Mingguk's follower. So whatever Mingguk does, Minjung has to do that....

It's kinda funny but I'm happy they aren't biting each other off and biting me off instead. Sad.

Mel is another category. She is Jackson's best friend, so the two don't let me live in peace by pulling stupid pranks on me.

Laughing mentally, I smiled up at Jungkookie. "You know Jungkook, I never thought this moment will come in my life for the second time", I said, pointing at the same church where our marriage had taken place the first time.

Not only today is my birthday, we are getting married for the second time like Jungkook wished. [They didn't get married earlier because their babies were still too young and they were also saving money for this]