(37) 바닷가

Chapter Thirty Seven: Beach.

badasga - 바닷가

Jimin stared at the beautiful waves, loving how they moved back and forth. He wondered how much deep the water will go....

Should I jump and check the depth?

Everytime he comes to a beach, his mind wonders how much deep the water is.

He still remembers his Dad's words.

Jung-hoon and Mel stood there, watching their princess run to the coast.

"Princess careful", he yelled, running near him. Mel chuckled, shaking her head as she watched his husband lift 5 year old Jimin up.

"I wanna play, daddy. Let me down", Jimin whined as his Dad shakes his head.

"The water is too dangerous for my small princess", Jung-hoon said as his son pouted.

"I am not small!" He protested, trying to get down.
"Of course you are", Jung-hoon teased as Jimin shake his head repeatedly.

"How long is the water, Daddy?" Jimin asked as he stared at the waves collecting some sand and moving back to its home.

"Really deep!" Jung-hoon said.

"Can I jump in and check it, daddy?" He wondered with a small pout in his cute chubby face.

"If you jump into the water, you will become a feast to the big big fishes inside. Do you want to become dinner for them, Minnie?" Jung-hoon asked as Jimin's eyes widened.

Jung-hoon chuckled as he watched Jimin shake his head repeatedly. "Alright, let's go", he smiled dragging him away.

Tears formed in his eyes as he stared at the waves. "Why did you leave me Daddy?" He whimpered, hugging his knees close to his chest.

"I can be your daddy, cutie", Jimin turned to the source of noise, finding a tall lean man grinning down at him.

Before the man could speak again, Jimin's fist kissed the man's cheek. The man flew back into the sand, groaning in pain. Jimin walked over to him and kicked harshly on his stomach.

"YOU FUCKING DARED TO SAY THAT TO ME!!" He yelled with anger flashing in his eyes. But the tears running down his cheeks said something else.

The man coughed, blood covering the side of his face. Jimin continued to kick him in the stomach when he felt a arm grab his.

A tight and strong grip. Stronger than Jimin's.

"Calm down, Mister", The foreign police officer said as he cuffed Jimin's hands before he could attack him.

Jimin was dragged away to the police car.

🔖

Jungkook let out a tired yawn as he stared at the TV while munching on his peach.

He still couldn't believe Jimin just said that.

"Wh-what? M-my banana?!" Jungkook asked with wide eyes.

The older remained silent, eating the juicy peach in his hand, as if he didn't just say something so explict....which made Jungkook HARD!

"You may have to take care of the odd thing", Jimin said as he stared straight at his husband's crotch area.

"JIMIN!" The younger whined, his face completely red from embarrassment as he ran inside, slamming the door shut behind.

"What is even enjoyable outside? You can see the view from inside. It is so hot outside. I might melt if I go out....actually no. The sun will melt if it faces my hotness. Protect sun, duh", Jungkook murmured to himself as he enjoyed the AC and peach.

🔖

What will happen to Jimin? Lol.

▪ Will Jungkook get a call?

▪ Feedbacks :))

LOL!

I replied to a comment from April 2019! The person must me freaked out 😂

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😙