(66) 내 울보

Chapter Sixty Six: My crybaby.

nae ulbo - 내 울보

The wind caressed Jungkook's long hair, blowing it around. He stood there, outside his and Jimin's home, staring at the house menacingly. He was waiting.

Waiting for a certain someone to come outside.

Meanwhile Jimin was still curled in the living room couch, three empty bottles of soju lying next to the glass table. His cheeks were swollen just like his eyes. All the tears and sobs he let out, caused him to be in this state.

With red swollen eyes and cheeks, messed up hair and clothes, body curled into a uncomfortable position.

But who was the cause of the tears?

Jeon Jungkook, his loving husband.

Jimin groaned in pain, slowly getting up. His back hurt like shit. "Fuck", He cursed, standing up on his feet and stretching.

The stretch of his muscles and multiple bones cracking brought him satisfaction. He entered his and Jungkook's room, hoping to see Jungkook but of course the man already left for 'work'.

"Why is he like this? Fighting for such a stupid thing". Jimin sighed, leaving to the kitchen. He made himself a cup of coffee before settling back in the couch. "I didn't brush my teeth", He mumbled with a glare.

Jimin rolled his eyes, slowly standing up.

🔖

"What the fuck? All of this is boring!!" Jimin whined, throwing away the book which he took from Jungkook's book shelf. Almost all were boring according to the young man. He took a red covered book and opened it.

Finding song lyrics written in it. "This is where Kookie writes them ah. Oh my, Jungkook is so talented. He should get paid for this. More", he mumbled to himself.

Most of them were not accepted by song producers because they didn't like it. According to them, it was either too sad, or too sweet....fucking ungrateful bitches.

Suddenly a white paper fell out of it.

Min Yoongi 's number
********** 

"Wow. If I saw this a month ago, I would've been so happy", Jimin chuckled. "Maybe I should call him". (I would be happy to know his number too lol)

Jimin left the room, searching for his phone. "What? I thought I kept it in the couch". He looked around everywhere but couldn't find his phone anywhere.

"Fuck it". Even though he was feeling deeply stressed about not having his phone in his hand, he had a more important job. That is, call Min Yoongi and torture the life out of him.

Using the house phone, he called Yoongi.

"Hello Jungkook. Didn't hear from you for a long time. Is everything okay there?" Yoongi usually doesn't answer so quickly, but this time he did. He was genuinely worried.

"Oh Yoongi-ssi!! It's Jimin Hyung speaking". Jimin smirked as the other line went silent.

"You are not my Hyung, first", Yoongi grunted making Jimin chuckle. "So, where is Jungkook?" He asked.

"He left for work. But that's not what I called you for. I want you to pay my husband more for writing beautiful song lyrics", Jimin said, Yoongi turning silent again. "Come on! My husband worked so hard. Maybe I should sell out the fact that most of Agust D's songs are written by Jungkookie", Jimin voicelessly giggled.

"I know you won't sell me out, Hyung". Jimin burst out laughing. "Anyway, I do pay Jungkook a lot. But all the money goes to the orphanage Jungkook grew up in. He didn't want the kids in the orphanage to go through the same problem he went through. He earns almost 5,90,07,000.00 per year", Yoongi explained.