(32) 해변과 아이들

Chapter Thirty Two: Beach and kids.

haebyeongwa aideul -
해변과 아이들

It's just been 30 minutes, and Jungkook is already awake. He couldn't sleep longer at the thought that his husband is not near him.

He stood up, changing into a pair of joggers and white shirt. Throwing on a hat, he ran out of their room, locking it behind.

On his way to the beach in a hurry, Jungkook didn't notice a certain blonde haired man passing by.

Maybe they will meet later....

Jungkook saw Jimin glaring at a kid standing in front of him, a watergun in his hand. His hair was wet, just like his body.

"Did something happen?"

"This brat killed me", Jimin grumbled as the kid giggled. "Anyway, meet Chung-ah. A fellow Korean kid on a trip with his parents. Chung-ah, meet Jungkoo-"

"Your husband! Hello, Mr.Jungkook. Jiminie Hyung has been talking about you since we met. He was like 'This Jungkook', 'that Jungkook'. He is crazy for you, Mr.Jungko-" Chunga was cut off by Jimin who glared at him.

"Brat!" He hissed with a pout. "I never talked about you", he stated.

"Liar liar, pants on fire!" Chunga said as Jungkook burst out laughing.

"I know you love me, but never knew you loved me to this point", he said with a grin, as Jimin blushed, rolling his eyes.

"I didn't", he muttered, turning away.

"Jiminie Hyung loves you so much, Mr.Jungkook", Chunga said as Jimin groaned in annoyance.

"Your parents are calling for you, brat. Go away", He grunted as Chunga giggled and ran away.

"How many babies do you want?" Jungkook asked as he hugged his husband from behind.

"2 because I don't them to feel lonely ever....maybe 3! Right, I want triplets. They will be adorable. Two girls and one boy. A protective brother for his two sisters", He giggled, staring at the waves.

"I can do that", Jungkook whispered with a smirk. "But for that, you would have to let me sleep with you first", he added.

Jimin finally realised what he said. "Shit", he mumbled, face pink from shyness and embarrassment.

Jungkook laughed as he kicked some sand. "We are in our honeymoon. So maybe, we can-" Jimin smacked his head, as the younger laughed.

The two walked around for a while, throwing sand at each other before leaving for food.

On their way to a restaurant, Jimin caught sight of a certain blonde haired man.

His eyes widened, words got struck in his throat as he pointed at the man in shock.

Jungkook looked to where his husband was looking, before rolling his eyes.

The man raised his eyebrow at them, smirking in amusement. "May I know who this hot lad is?" He asked.

"MIN YOONGI FUCKING CALLED ME HOT!"

🔖

▪ Does Jimin love JK?

▪ Do you guys like bitc- I mean beach?

▪ Have you been enjoying this book so far?

▪ Feedbacks :))

Oh Jimin want to have babies👀

Personally, I don't like beaches....they make me vomit- I am NO FUN, I know 😑🙈

Love you sweethearts 💙

Take Care 💙

Have a great day and to make my day great, don't forget to click the star and leave a comment 💙

Fighting 😙