(18) 그의 남편을 위해 울고

(Face reveal above😏😝)

Chapter Eighteen: Crying for his husband.

geuui nampyeon-eul wihae ulgo-
그의 남편을 위해 울고

"Will he be okay, Dr.Lee?" He asked with a worried look.

"Yeah, Mr.Jeon. It is a fever you get from stress. Make him eat the medicine I prescribed. He will be fine. May I know what caused the stress?" Dr.Lee watched Jungkook sigh in relief.

"He was angry on me and left to stay with his friend. And suddenly he ran to me and started crying before fainting. I don't know why" Jungkook explained as Dr.Lee nodded.

"He will be awake in a fe-"

"JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK!" Jimin's pained voice was heard.

"Doctor, he is awake an-" Before the nurse could finish, Jimin ran out of a hospital room, his eyes searching for his husband.

"Jimin?" Jungkook called out as the older ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"I-I am sorry. D-don't l-leave. D-don't d-die" he sobbed as his grip on Jungkook's shirt tightened.

"I won't, sugar" Jungkook whispered as he kissed the top of his head. "Don't cry, Jimin. It hurts seeing you cry" Jungkook's thumb wiped the falling tears, sad that he was the cause for the tears.

Yet again, Jimin was the one who brought it upon himself. It's not like Jungkook kicked him out. Jimin was the one who left their home in anger.

"What happened sugar?" Jungkook asked after Jimin stopped sobbing. But the tears never stopped.

"Y-you c-cu- k-killed y-yourself b-because o-of me" Jimin stuttered as he hugged Jungkook.

The younger felt his stomach twist as he smiled. "Is it because you will go to prison if the police knew that I killed myself because of you?" Jungkook teased as Jimin started crying more making the younger flinch. "Yah. I'm just joking. I won't kill myself. I mean if I killed myself, who will wake you up in the morning, who will cook for you, who will cuddle you. I was just cutting fruits, sugar" Jungkook smiled as he cupped Jimin's face, pulling at his cheeks.

"I-I am s-sorry, J-jungkook. Don't k-kill yourself f-for me" Jimin whispered with guilt.

Jimin didn't know himself, why he was crying?

But what he did know was, he didn't want Jungkook to look sad....he didn't want to be the reason why Jungkook lose his smile.

"I won't, Jiminie~ But I will die for you" he chuckled.

"NO!" Jungkook flinched as Jimin shook his head. "You can't die for me" He said before finally pulling away from hug.

He started feeling embarrassed that he ran out from his hospital room, shouting his husband's name, and hugging him tightly in front of all the other patients and doctors.

"Do you love me that much, my sweet cinnamon roll?" Jungkook asked in a whisper as he leaned into the man. Their lips inches away.

Jungkook looked down at Jimin's plump lips, tounge peeking out to wet his own lips. He couldn't help but wonder how it would feel to kiss him?

The blonde haired man gulped as he closed his eyes, hands getting comofrtable on Jungkook's shoulders. Just as the two's lips were going to meet and mold with one another-

"JIMIN, ARE YOU OKAY?" Mel ran inside pulling Jimin for a hug, not noticing that, they were going to have their first kiss.

Jungkook clicked his tounge, frowning in anger.