Chapter 3 "Stress Relief"

spencer's POV:

after a long and hard case I see you sitting by yourself on the jet ride back home. you aren't asleep but your hands were supporting your head as you watched out the widow. this was your first case and I know how bad firsts can be so I get up to talk to you. I take the seat next to you and that startles you.

S: oh im sorry.

Y: its okay.

your face dull and exhausted, your voice low and sad.

S: these cases are hard.

Y: yeah that's an understatement. how do you do it? how do you stay sane?

S: keep these emotions your feeling. because the second you lose these is when you need to worry. you will have nightmares and you'll need to talk to someone about it. just know I'm always a call away.

Y: thank you spence.

you adjusts your sitting and rest your head on my shoulder. I see morgan looking at me and when I look at him he nods his head and winks like he is happy for me.

once the jet lands I wake you up and drive you home. you were still really tired and it was super late so I walked you up to your apartment and made sure you were okay before I left. before I could leave you turn to hug me again. this time you put her fingers in my hair. pulling a away a little but still having our arms wrapped around each other you plant a kiss on my lips. I pulled back because it startled me, but after seeing the look you gave me after, the look of ' I want you' I lightly grab the sides of your face and kiss you. kissing you felt effortless, it was perfect.

the kiss turned into a heated make out really quick. your fingers in my hair, my hands tracing your back and sides. you take my lower lip between your teeth and moan. was this really happening? you start to unbutton my shirt and I realized where this was heading too and I stopped you.

S: are you sure?

Y: yes.

after hearing you say yes I spun you around and pinned you against the wall, one hand on the wall the other on your back, you let out a soft moan. you unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it aside. I started kissing your neck leaving little marks that wouldn't stay long. I untucked your tank top and lifted it over your head revealing your red laced bra. I licked my lips and started nibbling on your chest leaving darker marks here since you can cover them with a shirt. your heavy breathing in my ear making me hard. you kissed a certain part on my chest that made my head roll back.

while kissing we walked to your bedroom and you pushed me on the bed. while sitting there you made me watch you take off the pencil skirt, showing off your matching red laced panties. I took you in and bit my lip at how beautiful you are. you pushed me into laying down on your bed while you traced my body with kisses and when you reached my pants, you unbuttoned them and took them off of me. you placed her hands on my member and stroked it through my boxers making me moan.

S: f- fuck y/n

you straddled me while I sat on your bed. these kisses felt passionate. like you have been meaning to do this for a while now. I find your bra clasps and unhook them, sliding the straps off your arms. your breasts, perfect. I start licking one nipple and playing with the other making you wince. when I started doing so you started slowly rocking against my member making me moan with your breast in my mouth. I pick you up and flipped you, your back now on the bed laying down I hover over you.

your POV:

he flipped you on your back. its like after he heard you say "yes" it unleased a side of him you never thought was in there. it turned you on so much, your core wet. he starts kissing down you stomach and to the insides of your thighs making you twitch. his finger traces you slit over your panties feeling how wet you have made them.

S: you're so wet y/n.

he slowly takes off your underwear and starts on your clit making you moan and arch you back. he is so good at this that you thought after a few more seconds he would make you cum, but he stopped. inserted two fingers into you and thrusted them, curving them to hit your g-spot. your moan filling the room. your neighbors definitely hearing you. he takes his fingers out and makes you suck on them, he lets out a moan as you suck.

Y: fuck me spencer.

S: oh I will.

his voice deep. he sounded confident. like that was a promise.

he takes his boxers off and lines himself up with your opening. slowly entering at first. his head goes back at how tight you are around him. now picking up the speed you body moving as he pounds into you. you're basically screaming with pleasure. spencer's moans loud and making you even more turned on. after a few more thrusts your body starts to tingle.

Y: fuck spencer I'm cuming .

your walls clenching around spencer making him cum too.

S: f- f- fuckkkk

he says through his teeth. his fingers digging into you hips. he kisses you once more and pulls out of you. his liquid starting to spill out he grabs wipes he sees next to you and uses them to clean you up.

S: wow. you're something else y/n. that was hot.

Y: I've got more where that came from

he licks his lips and smiles. knowing both of you were hooked on each other and that this wasn't going to end any time soon.