Chapter 16 "Fire and Ice"

spencer stopped what we was doing to you thighs and stood up. you moaned in frustration.

S: patience, baby.

he walked out of your room, which confused you. you stayed lying down in the bed thinking he was going to grab something. you were right.

he came back with an ice cube in his mouth, a cup of ice cubes and a lit candle in his hands. he grinned and placed the candle and cup on the nightstand and hovered over your bare chest. cold drops landing on you causing you to shiver. you knew exactly what he was going to do. he takes the melting ice cube out of his mouth.

S: permission to use these?

Y: yes.

you smiled at him as he put the ice cube back in his mouth, lowing his head to meet your nipple. he placed the ice on you nipple and you moaned. the coldness causing your nipple to harden.

he trailed the ice down your body and to your warm core. you could feel the cold water dripping down your core, your clit needing friction.

by that time the 1st ice cube had melted completely. he reached over and grabbed the candle and held it over your stomach. slowly tilting it over causing the hot wax to hit your sensitive skin.

you winced and closed your eyes at the pain, but it quickly turned to pleasure. the wax hardening in your skin.

S: did that hurt? i'm sorry.

Y: i liked it.

you saw him bite his lip as he put more wax on you. causing your back to arch. this time it didn't hurt as bad because you knew what it was going to feel like. you moaned.

he reached over to the nightstand to grab an ice cube. he placed it on you for a few seconds and then removed it instantly putting wax on the cold area.

Y: ah! ahhh fuck.

the pain causing your core to become even more wet. you started to crave any sort of friction.

he put everything down and looked at you. silent. you started to rub your legs together to hopefully ease your need, but spencer grabbed your knees and moves them away from each other.

Y: i need you... i need to cum.

S: you're so needy y/n, but since you insist.

he returns his head to your core and instantly starts on your clit. it felt so good, you needed it so bad. your orgasm came out of no where and slammed right into you making you scream spencer's name. you were in shock at how fast he made you cum.

he stood up and looked at you.

S: that was fast.

he says while licking his lips clean.

S: stand up and get on your knees.

he ordered you and you listened. quickly jumping up and kneeling on the floor in from of him.

he messes with his belt and slides his pants and boxers down letting his dick spring up. you took it in your hands and he moans softly to your touch. you slowly pump your hands around his hard cock as you watch his eyes close.

you take the tip of it in your mouth and suck, a louder moan escaping this time. you slowly start sucking his dick and he grabs a fist full of your hair. bucking his hips to push his dick into your mouth, hitting the back of your throat.

you give him full control and he starts face fucking you. his moaning becomes louder and louder. you could tell he was close, but he stops, pulling himself out of your mouth. spit runs down your chin as you look up at him with tears in your eyes from gagging.

S: im going to cum inside of your pussy. not your mouth.

his eyebrows raise and you smiled at him as you stood up. he starts kissing you and lays you down on the bed on your stomach. you arch your back so your ass is in the air and he slaps it so hard you lunge forward.

you aligns himself with you and trusts into you, inserting himself completely right away, causing you to scream. his thrusts start as poundings. he slaps your ass again with one hand and reaches and grabs your hair with the other, pulling your head back as he continues to slam into you.

your orgasm is coming again and you can feel it. your walls clenching around spencer's dick.

S: im close baby.

he moans out.

Y: me too.

you both cum at the same time. feeling spencer fill you. he falls forward onto you a little, his breathing heavy.

he pulls out of you and you roll on to your back. you wipe your forehead from the beads of sweat forming and spencer grabs a washcloth to clean you off with.

———

after getting all cleaned up you both crawl into bed. you rest your head on spencer's chest and he plays with your hair in silence.

S: y/n

he said softly.

Y: yeah spence?

S: if i ever died... i don't want you to think you shouldn't ever find someone else. you deserve to be happy.

your eyes widened and you turned to lay on your elbows, looking at him.

Y: why would you say that?

S: im just trying to-

Y: trying to what? make me sad. cause congrats, you just did.

S: i wasn't trying.... i- i just wanted to tell you that because this job is very unpredictable...

you looked down at your hands. spencer hears a sniffle come from you and pulls you in for a hug.

S: im sorry.. i know i shouldn't have just randomly said that. i just needed you to know.

you pull away from his hug to rub your eyes and at look at him again.

Y: if you did.. you know it's going to be impossible to find someone. you're the love of my life spencer. no one else can even come close to-

you start crying again and he wipes a tear off your cheek with his thumb.

S: you're the love of my life too y/n.

he kisses you and you go back to laying on his chest.

he fell asleep quick, but you were still up. listening to the sound of his heartbeat. you couldn't even imagine a life without spencer in it. why.. why would he even bring up his death? you thought staring  into the darkness of the room.

you felt angry with him even mentioning it. you know that it could happen to anyone at any time, but who wants to think of their boyfriend dying? you wanted a life with him, a house, maybe even kids...now the thought of 'what ifs' are flooding your brain.