Chapter 12 "Regrets"

update: writing those was sending me through a rollercoaster of emotions. also I wont be posting as often because I have classes all day but ill try and make time for you guys!!

"M: you love her don't you?"

"S: yes. I do."

---

the team arrives at the hospital. everyone jumping out and running into the emergency room looking for you. their eyes scan the room and they don't see you anywhere. people in the emergency room started to panic after seeing 5 men with FBI vests and guns run in there.

Nurse: can I help you?

M: we are looking for y/n y/l/n.

Nurse: oh yes! she said she worked for the FBI. I can take you to her.

everyone thanks her while she takes them to your room.

N: here she is. she may be a little groggy from the meds we used to calm her down and she might not remember what quite happened or she might not even remember you yet. if she doesn't that's okay, its not permanent . so please stay calm around her.

H: of course, thank you again.

the nurse nods and walks away.

everyone kind of stands there for a bit seeing who would go in first.

M: I think reid should go in. she probably wants to see him first.

E: yeah I agree. ill call JJ and Penelope.

spencer nods and everyone goes to the waiting room. he slowly walks in your room, knocking on the door to tell you hes coming in. he sees you sleeping and grabs the chair next to your bed and pulls it next to you to sit down. his eyes start to tear up from seeing the injuries on you face. how one of your eyes is swollen shut from adam punching you over and over again, your lip busted, and your nose broken. his sniffling woke you up.

your eyes slowly open, everything blurry and your heart starts to race. you start looking around the room and get scared when you see spencer.

S: y/n. hey its me. spencer. you're okay, hes gone now forever. you're in the hospital.

Y: s- spencer?

you spoke in a whisper.

S: yeah. its me. im so sorry this is my fault. its all my fault.

a confused look formed on your face. you didn't recognize him.

S: y/n? its me....

you start to breathing really heavy and crying.

Y: please don't hurt me! please!

you started screaming and spencer jumped out of his chair and backed away letting the doctors and nurses help you calm down. he walks out of the room and back to the waiting room where JJ and Penelope have just arrived sitting with the rest of the team.

they see spencer coming and stand up.

P: how is she?

JJ: does she remember anything?

he stayed silent, tears in his eyes.

JJ: spencer...

S: she didn't even recognize me... she started screaming at me, asking me to not hurt her.

M: im sorry kid.

R: the nurse did say that was a possibility.

S: I know I-