"New Girl"

We ran into the school and put our stuff in our lockers. Cartman was still shivering from the fear which made me snicker' I touch his shoulder and he jumped I looked into his eyes and told him "it's ok fatass he's only here because he has a sister" Cartman looked at the new girl she had black hair and glasses her name was Cassy she seemed nice but also weird at the same time "ohh it's her the adopted girl?  Cartman said "what do you mean adopted girl?" I whispered' Cartman got closer to me and I turned red "I asked why she was here and she told me that she was adopted and she could finally come to a normal school or something which is sooo gay"

"how is that gay?!?" I shouted- he shrugged and walked to the class as the bell rang .

"Ok class today we're gonna discuss about polar bears and the-blabla"

Ken: mdh mfph MF MHFP!! (Did you see the new girl she has GIANT BOOBS!)

Kyle:  gross!! Also I'm not that kind of gu-

"Kyle ARE YOU DISRUPTING MY CLASS?!?!" mr.garrison yelled

"U-hm uhm.. im-" suddenly Cartman butted in

"He was just helping me on my notes"

Mr.garrison nodded, and continued on the lesson

(I turned to Cartman with a surprised look on my face)

"Thanks Eric"

"You called me Eric?"

I quickly noticed the mistake and dug my face into my science book covering my face.

"That's my Jew" he whispered

I felt like my heart was gonna explode- from my chest what did he mean by "my Jew?"

Note from author (me)

(Cassy is a character I created she's probably gonna be in the story sometimes)
She has dark black hair and wears a high ponytail sometimes she wears glasses too.