Chapter 20 - Headquarters.

All Might slammed his fist on the table.

"It has been a month now and no one has seen or heard anything from her." He said. Enji looked at him before looking at the others in the room. The top twenty heroes were in this room right now, along with others. He had a bad feeling and the room was filled with yelling and commotion.

"Well what do you want us to do about it? It's probably dead." President Mic said. Aizawa shook his head.

"I don't think so. We believe she is working for the league of villains." Aizawa said. The room grew silent.

"Can we really blame her? Look what you all did to her." Enji said. Midnight looked at him.

"What we did? Look at what you did." She said. He glared at her, making her jump.

"I let her in my house. I took care of her. I wanted her to be my daughter and for her to go to U.A with Shoto but you all apposed that. I treated her like a person, you all treat her like a disease." Enji said. Midnight growled and looked away.

"Listen, we all agreed to do that so she wouldn't turn against us alright." Mt. Lady said. They looked at her.

"That didn't turn out how we wanted it then." Best Jeanist said. Hawks sighed.

"And decides, we never really hurt her, it was that Bakugo kid." Hawks said and leaned back a bit.

"Do you think that makes things better?" Midnight asked, looking at hawks. He shrugs. She rolls her eyes.

"Well we have to find her. If we don't and she is helping the villains then that could lead to the fall of Heroes." Hawks said. All Might gave a nod.

"I agree and with the lack of villains attacking, I think they are growing in numbers." All Might said. The heroes gave a nod. Enji sighed. They looked at him.

"My family loved her, especially Shoto. He truly did see her as a sister. He would heal her and make sure she was safe when he saw her. I have heard him say that Bakugo has made the students in class 1-A hate her and they avoid her." Enji said. Aizawa gave a nod.

"This is true. I have heard Midoriya say he saw her hurt and Bakugo goes into a huge story on how she attacked him and he had to defend himself. The kids are all scared of her." Aizawa said. Enji looked a bit mad at that.

"What does Shoto do?" Enji asked. Aizawa looked at him.

"Nothing. It seems like he just ignores it." Aizawa says. All Might slams his fists on the table again

"We are getting off topic!" All Might yelled. Mt. Lady gave a nod.

"I agree. We need to send out scouts, find her and lock her away." Mt. Lady said. Others started to nod but Enji stood in anger.

"Lock her away! You all need to be locked..." Enji started but he saw Hawks wings vanish. All Might turned into his weaken formed. He looked and his flames weren't working. Everyone looked worried.

"She's here." All Might said before they felt the building starting to shake.