Chapter 21 - Fight

You watched as your heroes were talking to others and held Shigaraki's hand tighter.

"It's OK (y/n)." Shigaraki said. You gave a nod but you were still scared. It was a lot of people and they all just took the shot to be immune to your quirk. He pulled you into him and wrapped his arms around you. It helped calm you and you smiled. 

"Alright everyone. I think we are ready. Most of the heroes are in the building. In the same room really. Now is the best change to attack." All For One said. Everyone looked at him as he gave orders. One was to a villain that could make earthquakes. He was to shake the building to get them to run out and they would be taken down by others. 

"And (y/n). You and Shigaraki are to hide in the building near by. Shigaraki. Protect her at all costs." All For One said. Shigaraki gave a nod. 

"You don't have to tell me twice." Shigaraki said. All For One looked at at Kurogiri who opened a portal and all the villains walked out. Shigaraki let you go and you both followed and heard the people on the streets screaming. Shigaraki took your hand and walked into the building next to the hero building. You stayed on the first floor but hide behind some wooden boxes. You removed your collar and threw it away, not wanting to see it ever again.

"Today is the first day of the new order." Shigaraki said and pulled you into him. You smiled and kissed him. 

"Where the hell are you!" You heard Bakugo scream. You pulled back in fear and looked around. Shigaraki growled, itching his neck. You looked and saw him looking for you. 

"Shigaraki, we need to get out of here." You whispered to him. Shigaraki gave a nod and took your hand, taking a step back. You all heard a small ear spilling squeak. You looked and it was a nail that was flat on the ground that Shigaraki stepped on and slip a bit on the ground.

"Found you!" You heard and looked, seeing Bakugo jumping over the boxes. Shigaraki pushed you out of the way, making you fall to the ground and Bakugo punched him. You watched as Bakugo then turned on one foot and kicked Shigaraki with his full strength and he went flying back. 

"Shigaraki!" You yelled but Bakugo looked at you and smirked. He cracked his knuckles and took a few steps closer to you. You backed up but your back was up against a box. 

"Once I kill you, no one will remember you." He said but Shigaraki ran up and punched him. Bakugo growled and grabbed him, throwing him to the ground. Blood came from his mouth and Bakugo stepped on his neck. Shigaraki tried to get get his foot off but Bakugo laughed. 

"Looks like he can't use his quirk." Bakugo said and pushed on him. 

"Stop! Please!" You yelled. Bakugo looked at you. 

"You're after me. Fight me." You say and stand, talking out your knife. Bakugo laughed, moving his foot from Shigaraki but kicked him in the head. You saw that Shigaraki went limp and wasn't moving. Bakugo walked up to you and you launched at him but he dodged it and grabbed your wrist. He gave a small twist, making you drop the knife with a small scream and he pushed you, your back hitting the box. He then grabbed your neck, lifting you off the ground as you tried to fight him. 

"Your such a pathetic loser." Bakugo said and held his fist back, ready to punch you but he was punched, making him let you go. You fell to the ground coughing and felt someone grab your arm and helped you up. You looked, thinking it was Twice or one of your heroes but it wasn't them. 

It was Shoto.