1: The Alpha

The Galagon Region,

A Region of great power and control. Once a prosperous Region, the region has disappeared of all maps and charts for thousands of years. The people living in the region are all aura users, and are more advanced than all the other region. The ruler of the Region, the Alpha, did this to prevent Galagon's people from mass genocide-as Aura Guardians were hunted at the time. Now, the barrier is even stronger, due to the new Alpha wanting to block out the evil doers. Everytime the alpha is defeated, a new one is crowned.

In order to challenge the Betas and Alpha, you need to collect Rings, similar to Gym Badges. There are 8, Ground, Dark, Ice, Bug, Poison, Ghost, Steel, Normal, these are the typings of the Delta's.

Once collected, present all 8 rings to The League and Compete. The Pokemon league is based of an annual tournament held in Isis, the Master's League. In this league, you will battle trainers across the world and the Alpha's/Beta's and or Delta's. Last one will be crowned Pokemon Master, hence the name. If you win The League, you will face the Betas and Alpha(s).

The Betas types from weakest to strongest are Grass/Flying, Electric/Dragon, Water/Psychic and finally Fire/Fairy.

However, The Electric/Dragon is supposed to be a double battle, but due to circumstances, there is only one Beta present.

If you defeat them, you move on to the Alpha. Defeat him/her, you will be the new Alpha of Galagon. Though, its not a simple feat as Deltas, Betas and Alpha(s) have Mega-Evolution and even Legendaries. Not advisable for beginning trainers. Unlike the other Regions, trainers receive 3 Pokemon. A starter, an egg and any type pokemon of their choice(first stage, no legendaries). They also receive a Mega-stone and Key-Stone.

The Alpha lives in a castle as he/she will be part of the Royal Family. Their Spouse will be known as a Luna. Any children of theirs will be known as either a Zeta or any other title(Beta or Delta or_)

Now WHO is the current Alpha? Who is Powerful enough to rule the Galagon Region? That's where the story begins!!
---------------------------------------------------------
On top of the balcony of a castle stood a man, he was in his late twenties. He stared at the thick blanket of snow below.

His once tanned skin was light due to the days spent wandering aimlessly in the snow. His jet-black hair was ruffled, his once amber eyes glowed a mix of electric blue and crimson red. He wore a grey jacket, black T-shirt, navy blue jeans and brown winter boots. He had a ebony cape draped over his shoulders, fluttering in the howling wind. He wielded a mystical staff, an ultra-key stone floating inside, it is a Key-Stone that allows all Pokemon in your party(with mega-stones) to Mega-Evolve.

On his shoulder stood a yellow rodent, his loyal trusty partner, Pikachu. Pikachu is a quadraped mammalian mouse, its tail was in a shape of a thunderbolt, though it ends of with a flickering tip, like a ghost's tail. Its eyes were a black, hazy endless space. This Pikachu is actually supposed to be dead. Though it was resurected by Arceus, the god of all Pokemon. So, it bears the Ghost-type now.

Beside him stood a bipedal blue frog, its tongues wrapped around its neck like a scarf, it had Shuriken marks on its thighs and its eyes glowed red. It was a Greninja, staring silently at the man. Next to the Greninja was a fluffy white bipedal jackal. It had black stripes and red eyes. A bracelet attached to its arm containing a Mega-stone, spikes on its paws shinning brightly. This is Lucario.

There was a third figure silently watching them, a little girl around the age of 11. She sat on the bed, petting her sleeping Sylveon. She had long platinum hair, cornflower blue eyes and fair skin. She wore a shimmering blue gown, decorated with white gems and sequins at the base, and white heels. Finally, adorned with a tiara, she sighed.