10: Flaming-Sylveon

"Let's finish this quick Metagross! Use Thunder Punch and Fire Punch!" Metagross was about to slam its legs into the Aura Pokemon and Ninja Pokemon, but was knocked away by something. 

The two Psychic Types sent to catch Zygarde landed against Metagross, spotting heavy bruises and Medicham's arm was in a bandage. Cozmi returned her Pokemon with a deep growl. Zygarde slithered into the field, reverting to its 10% forme. 

"You should train more than just Psychic Types, ya'know, maybe it'll give you a better team." Zygarde snarked, Bonnie reaching down to pet him. 

"Aura Sphere!" Lucario blasted aura energy at Metagross, finally knocking the Iron Leg Pokemon out. 

'It's finally over.' Lucario sighed, landing back down next to Greninja, reverting back from his Mega state.

Cozmi growled and returned her Pokemon. She glared at the group. "Stupid, worthless Pokemon! I can't fail this mission...Silvally, battle these fools!" The Synthetic Pokemon was called out to battle. 

"You...do realize your out-numbered right?" Bonnie asked. 

"By you stuck-up Kalosian brats, an ugly hound, an Alpha that's got it all in his head, and your weak Pokemon!" 

'Make that with 'a top-heavy deer' and you'd be right.' A feminine voice sounded throughout the forest, before the voice's owner walked out into the clearing. The deer had a blue coat, with a black underside and giant outstretched horns. 

"X-xerneas...?" Cozmi breathed, shocked at the appearance of the Life Pokemon. 

"What are you doing here?" Zygarde asked.

"Sophie instructed me to help you guys. Guess she was right about your mind control earlier. Mighty Order Pokemon can't even resist mind control from a Malamar?" 

"D-don't bring that up." Zygarde frowned sheepishly. 

"You know, if we had Yveltal here, we'd have the complete trio." As soon as Xerneas said that, Yveltal broke out of his Pokeball. 

Yveltal stared at the scene, noting the one Silvally on the field. "This is who we're battling? Oh well."

Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde began charging up their moves. "Silvally, Multi Attack!" Silvally was surrounded by a frosty blue energy, charging at the Aura Trio, claws encased in ice. 

"Insolent fool, and you call yourself a Legendary Pokemon?" Xerneas frowned, before all three let loose their moves. Silvally was struck with a beam of fairy energy, a beam of dark aura, and thousands of green arrows, sending him flying back into Cozmi, knocking the two against a tree. 

'Such is the power of Legendary Pokemon.' Greninja muttered to Lucario, who nodded in agreement. 

Ash and Bonnie quickly returned Yveltal and Zygarde, and the group stared down at Cozmi and her unconscious partner. Cozmi coughed, "W-what are you gonna do with me?"

Ash glared at her coldly, "Jail." Cozmi slumped against the tree, wondering how her boss would get her out of this one.
--------------------------------------------------------
"Sophie, what in Giratina's unholy name are you doing?" Goh asked, watching Sophie scout the outside of the airship, and having Litten mow down any guarding Pokemon with Flamethrower.

"Raiding an airship, what else?" 

"Why?"

"I'm bored." Goh facepalmed. 

"Do you risk your life when bored?"

"...yes?" Goh facepalmed once again.
--------------------------------------------------------
The airship was a massive structure, at least 5 stories high and filled to the brim with stolen and captured Pokemon and people dressed in black suits similar to the Rocket grunt attire.