016

BEATRICE GALLAGHER was slightly confused

BEATRICE GALLAGHER was slightly confused. Professor Sprout had told her that morning that Dumbledore wanted to speak to her about something important in his office.

"Hello, Professor Dumbledore, I was told to come see you."

"Ah yes, Miss Gallagher. Do you like raspberries?" Dumbledore asked.

"Erm yes? Was that the important thing you had to talk to me about?" Bee tried not to laugh.

"Oh no, I'm a bit of a silly billy some times, that was just a little question. I want to talk to you about Christmas, as you know the Christmas holidays are nearing and I wanted to let you know about a change of plan. You obviously know your parents are part of the Order Of The Phoenix." Dumbledore started.

Bee nodded.

"Well it was originally going to be just the Weasley's staying at Grimmauld Place over Christmas but we've decided it'd be best for you, Charlotte and your parents to stay there too."

"Okay" Bee beamed, thinking about spending Christmas with Fred. "Whatever's best for the order."

~~~

That night Bee found Fred to tell him the good news. "Guess who you'll be spending Christmas with."

"You? How?" Fred looked confused. After Bee explained her meeting with Dumbledore she looked back to Fred for a reaction.

"Well fuck."

"Aww way to make me feel great Freddie" Bee joked sarcastically.

"No, I mean- I meant you're amazing it's just we're gonna have to tell our mums about us." Fred sighed.

"Oh yeah" Bee frowned. "I suppose there's no better time than Christmas."

"Yeah, it'll just add to the Christmas spirit" Fred laughed. "In all seriousness though, I can't wait to show you off to my family.

Bee blushed.

"Oh also, I was thinking we could maybe go on date four tonight?"

"Yeah that sounds perfect" Bee grinned. "What time?"

"Is midnight okay?" Fred asked.

"Yup, see you tonight Freddo."

~~~

"Well, well, well, look who's sneaking around at night" Fred tutted. "I thought you were better than this Honey."

"Maybe you're just a bad influence on me Weasley" Bee smirked.

"You're welcome" Fred winked.

"So, any plans for tonight? Bee asked.

"Well, I was thinking a movie night, I managed to get a BVB player and I asked Holly, Raven and Mia for some muggle BVB's" Fred beamed.

Bee laughed. "You mean DVD."

"Oh yeah" Fred's cheeks turned beetroot. "That's what I meant."

Bee scanned through the DVD's that Fred had brought: Grease, Star Wars and The Breakfast Club. A bit of a strange combination but all great films. The pair spent the rest of their night cuddled up on a blanket watching the films before they decided to call it a night (well technically morning).

"Fuck, I'm meant to be getting up right now" Bee said checking the time.

"I guess I'll see you in an hour then" Fred chuckled.

~~~

A few days passed before Fred brought up the subject for their fifth and final trial date. Neither Fred nor Bee wanted their dates to end and were feeing bittersweet.

"So I was thinking date number five tonight."

"That sounds great, I have an idea, meet me outside the Gryffindor dorms at 10pm" Bee grinned.

"Got it Honey, I'll see you at 8."

Bee was feeling animated for the rest of the day, this was the first date she had planned herself and wanted everything to be perfect.

She felt a little nervous meeting Fred outside his common room, he never failed to put butterflies in her stomach. Whether it was his hilarious jokes, funny faces, kind words, perfect hair or infectious smile, Bee never failed to get butterflies. She had fallen, and boy, had she fallen hard.

Beatrice led the way to the prefects bathroom, laughing at the confused look on Fred's face.

"Honey, I don't wanna burst your bubble but neither of us are prefects."

"Ahh Freddie, you've underestimated my abilities" Bee said before she whispered the password that let them in.

"How did you know that?" Fred asked.

"Raven's a prefect" Bee smirked. "She gave us the password."

"Ahhhh" Fred said.

Bee pulled her clothes off out of the blue to reveal the swimming costume she was wearing under her outfit.

After Fred was done blushing at t her sight of Bee in a swimming costume he realised something. "Erm I never brought trunks."

"You're wearing boxers right?" Fred nodded. "Just wear them then, they're basically the same thing." Bee shrugged.

Fred's cheeks turned pink again. "I- Okay."

After Fred had stripped to his pants the pair jumped into the bath. Bee turned round giggling as she splashed Fred.

"Whoa Whoa, you don't wanna mess with me Honey." Fred warned.

"Give me your best Weasley."

Fred climbed out the massive bath with a smirk on his face. Bee couldn't help but admire his body, quidditch had done that boy some good.

Fred walked back to the wall and ran up to the edge of the bath before cannonballing in, splashing Bee as he did so.

"Told ya, you don't wanna mess with me" Fred winked.

Bee spat out the water that had landed in her mouth. "Okay, okay, I will never doubt you again."

After a while of messing around in the prefects bathroom the pair clambered back out and got dried. They grabbed two towels from the towel rail and started to walk back.

"I'll walk you back to your dorms" Bee grinned.

"Shouldn't I walk you back to yours" Fred asked.

"No, we should break the tradition."

When they arrived at the Gryffindor dorms Bee spoke up. "So, what happens now, all five dates are done."

"Well, I really like you Bee and I don't want this to stop. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Fred gulped.

"Yes." Bee beamed.

Fred replicated the look on his girlfriend's face, glancing down at her lips. Bee pushed onto her tippy-toes, gently pressing her lips against his.

Little did the happy couple know that Ronald Weasley was staring at them, a disgusted look on his face.

~~~

authors note:
i'm a sucker for prefects bathroom scenes, hence why i also have one in my sirius fic 'ravishing.' so that's bee and fred officially together now (((: