The Fight | Chapter 2

Sorry it's been a minute since I updated(and the chapters have been so short). Im kinda stressed at the moment with family issues, school projects, clubs, and some other stuff but I'll still try to update regularly!

(I promise the chapters will get longer from here-)

- - - - - -

"I need to go check on the food, hurry up with your bitching!" Mitsuki grabs his shoulder tightly. "Dont talk to me like that!"

They hear Masaru call from the kitchen. "Um, Katsuki? Can you come here? The water is boiling over!"

.
.
.

"Shit!"

Bakugou hastily rushes over into the kitchen and turns off the burner. "What the hell, brat?! Clean this up!"

"Thats what Im doing! Shut up you hag!" Mistuki smacks him over the head and roughly grabs his ear. "Don't fucking talk to me like that!"

Masaru just stands there awkwardly, not wanting to intervene. "Um, I'm just gonna go..Stop fighting soon, your mother is probably tired." Masaru slowly shuffles out of the kitchen to probably go work in his office, while the two blonds fight it out.

 Bakugou quickly swats Mitsuki's hand away and grabs a nearby rag.

After he cleans up the water, Mitsuki huffs loudly. "This is a fucking great way to start my mothers day."

"Oh, shut up! You're the one who came in here yelling, which stopped me from seeing the water boiling over!" Bakugou can see Mitsuki fuming with rage- which is surprisingly rare. 

They've had fights similar to these many times, but Mitsuki usually never gets this mad. And yet Bakugou wasn't going to stop here. He knows he's right, and he's not gonna stop until Mitsuki knows it as well. 

He knows that his mother is harsh, but none the less he was surprised by the anger in her voice.

It seems..out of place, for some strange reason. Like it isn't normally there. He never likes Mitsuki yelling at him, but he hates this. This was a newfound anger. She was never this furious- he doesn't know why she is in the first place. Was it something at work? Or is he honestly the one at fault here?

He doesn't know, but what he does know was no matter how much the words hurt, he would never back down in a fight.

"You always cause some sort of problem! Izuku and Eijirou don't cause problems like you!" That hits harder than Bakugou expects, but that never stopped him before. "Stop comparing me to them, dammit!"

Mitsuki rolls her eyes. "I'll stop comparing you to them when you start acting like a decent child!"

"I am a decent child! Im the best damn child! I'm better than you probably were as a kid!"

The two blonds fail to notice Masaru quietly poke his head in the kitchen. He has heard them fight countless times, but he notices that this time, both of their words actually carry some weight to them. 

He doesn't want things to get too out of hand, but he has yet to say anything.

"I'll have you know I was an amazing child, I actually listened and was respectful to my parents, unlike you! You don't know how hard it is being a parent!" Mitsuki yells out. Bakugou groans frustratedly. "Oh shut up! You act like you hardly care about me!"

Bakugou can tell Mitsuki looks like she's about to be pushed too far. She looks enraged. "Why are you like this, brat?! You always act like a damn villain!" Bakugou scoffs. "You made me this way, you old hag! You're the reason I act like this!"

In one swift movement, Mitsuki's hand is being swiftly brought across Katsuki's face- hard enough for the ring on her finger to break his skin, causing a gash to form on his bright red cheek and droplets of blood to seep out of the wound.

"Oh my God, you are the biggest fucking mistake of my life!"

Bakugou's eyes widen as Mitsuki's and Masaru's does the same. The blond male quickly turns and rushes to the living room- towards the front door. He quickly grabs his phone as well. Mitsuki's eyes glisten with regret. "Katsuki-" Mitsuki tries, but as soon as she says that the front door slams shut harshly, indicating Bakugou's leave.

For the first time in Masaru's life, he's absolutely furious. 

"Mitsuki, what the hell was that?!"